Aurix Exchange

Bad Gift

Tinojazz

Professional Trader Since 2007
VIP Member
What a bad Gift from market:mad:
Very unpredicted moovments, it is not a trend, it is not a right range, price is runing without compass. I hope you survive this days.

bonnie1234

What a bad Gift from market:mad:
Very unpredicted moovments, it is not a trend, it is not a right range, price is runing without compass. I hope you survive this days.

This is one of the reasons I stay out of the market every year between 15 Dec to 15 Jan is because of what Tinojazz says above...no liquidity or volume marks for very sporadic movements...

agrajag

I'm still placing a trade or two, but I've scaled way back on my lot size. The market is a bit thin right now.

Tinojazz

Professional Trader Since 2007
VIP Member
Yes January should be better. Today was better day finaly, but what is very strange the most reversal pair AUD-NZD have un normal UP trend without retraces. I think all robot users for that pair are in critical situation. The best comercial robot "robominer" what most traders use them, is opening only short positions on every 40 pip distance, so imagine what DD they survived now. Un normal, i've never see AUD-NZD 12 years in past to go in that kind... Horor!

I am one of them...i've had more orders but i execute more of them...
its bDaily chart i am in 700 pips minus :)

You must be registered for see images

maximo

Hi Tinojazz,

I ran robominer for 12 months with GoMarkets, who had one of the lowest swap rates for the AUDNZD. It wasn't until around 7 months had past that I discovered I was losing as much swap on average from the short trades as I was accumulating from each short trade gained in profit. To my astonishment it was because the average drawdown was averaging around 50% of equity for many months using their recommended settings. So my no worries hopeful investment turned out to be bogus with what everyone was calling the best robot...

I think a grid system could work on AUDNZD, but take long trades only to accumulate swap and distance them >= 50 pips to reduce possible DD.

Cheers!

Aurix Exchange