one to one coaching

(Share) Banana Pips - Volatility scalper

murcu1

I have added the slippage feature, this will only be enabled in live trading. It looks back in the last few minutes and averages the slippage for both opening and closing a position, then uses this number to filter the current signal, if the slippage is too high then it will not trade. Additionally, all stops will be adjusted with their current slippage value, for example if the trade had 5points slippage, then the stop will be 5points wider and.... on top of this, if by some chance we got a trade with slippage above the max limit then the strategy will close that trade at breaken. I will be testing this on my live account and may need to put out an update if I find any issues.

int OrderSlippage; // the value for each order placed
int MaxSpread; // max avg spread for last 60 ticks to open new positions
int MaxSlippage; // max avg slippage of recent trades within the SlippageTime
int SlippageTime; // number of minutes to look back on trades for slippage
double FixedLot; // if 0 then will use money management
int RiskPercent; // amount of equity to use as lots
int EnvelopeStop; // number of points to trail the stoploss with the envelope strategy
int EnvelopeLimit; // number of points to move the stop order for the envelope strategy
int EnvelopeRange; // min number of points for the the current candle to trigger a signal
int EnvelopeDeviation; // envelope deviation, this is divided by 100 for simplicity
int VelocityStop; // number of points for trailing stop on the velocity strategy
int VelocityLimit; // number of points to move the stop order entry
int VelocityRange; // min amount of points the market must have moved within the VelocityTime
int VelocityTime; // number of seconds to calculate the market velocity
int TrailHold; // number points to hold all trailing stops until the the TrailResume time has been met
int TrailResume; // number minutes after trade is opened to resume trailing
why can not this system to be tested on a demo acount?

gigabrainy

Please, share the MQ4, so other coders could try to optimize the EA.

I've noticed that there's a bug: sometimes the EA is unable to set SL on positions:

Last edited:

forexspeed

Banned Users
Please post banana pips ea here that work on live account! I tested all 3 banana version here but not open position on live accounts! Why??

forexspeed

Banned Users
In real account the tester not open positions but on demo account open positions something is wrong here with this last version!

forexspeed

Banned Users
I am sharing this EA, it is a mix of some strategies discovered here with my own strategy. I am giving back now what I have learned.

It trades the 1M chart on EURUSD, USDJPY and EURJPY but can be profitable on other pairs if the spread is good.

Attached backtests, I hope to hear some feedback and mostly looking for a suitable broker.

EURUSD
You must be registered for see images attach

EURJPY 1M

USDJPY 1M

There will be further development on this strategy and the mql4 will be made available soon.
Hi,Trevone :) All version here not work and not open position on real account,please post ea version that work on real account.Thanks!

forexspeed

Banned Users
I not understand why is impossible this expert to open position in real account. Something must be change in the code,please look this seriously and together to make this expert working on live account. You must change the something in the code,i will test it on my live account. Somebody connect with Trevone to change the code for real trading. Thanks!

adelzadeh

Forex Trader
I not understand why is impossible this expert to open position in real account. Something must be change in the code,please look this seriously and together to make this expert working on live account. You must change the something in the code,i will test it on my live account. Somebody connect with Trevone to change the code for real trading. Thanks!
you must use copy trading

open two platform

one be demo for run ea on it

and one be real for copy trade from demo account to real account

good luck

try it:

kam2011

not guaranty for scalping signals between two EA's

demo servers in most brokers are poor in real data quotes feeding but can be test in some good proven brokers

one to one coaching