one to one coaching

(Share) Banana Pips - Volatility scalper

it's fine if you can find some good set file I hope you will share with us, I suggest optimizations to use a strong negative slippage and high spreads

poliihor

btw just ran 99% backtest of yesterday with Dukascopy data and results are quite close with my live trades:
I had 2 in profit and 2 stayed opened (I closed them manually)
In backtest I have 4 closed trades and 2 trades stayed open until the end:
You must be registered for see images attach

hello yan7181 can you tell me on which broker you are using it? and can you post or send me the results? I'm trying to find out the best conditions for this EA

yan7181

Sorry late reply, I am trying on LMAX, I have account with them. Yes, sometimes the EA will leave trade open and have huge floating. The last time I used, I did not actually follow the rules, now I understand must setup primary and secondary.

Which broker do you use? You have to use 2 platforms on the same account. first with ''trade manager: primary'' second with trade manager: secondary. You have to use in good vps and in best broker

adika

i did'nt use yet this ea since i dont know how to use this ea i have account icmarkets wich is now running another ea. What is trade manager primary and secondary there is a two ea or two set file? What is purpose must have run two terminal?

I do not recommend using this EA on ic market, because this is hft And you may experience huge slippage on all trade, You can try it with my set file i have Published. Trade manager is the first EA setting and you can change in primary and secondary. 2 terminals improve position management. in this thread you can try detail for utility. Recommended latency >3ms

yes Because I have withdraw my 116 euros. Later I deposited 1000 on tradeview market. Now I withdraw from tradeview because they think i use arbitrage . now i have deposit in lmax exchange and Soon I started testing in them

adika

How is going with Lmax? Now I'm trying on demo my demo is not good for now. there is a which difference between demo and live? I heard on live is better than demo for this ea

yan7181

my lmax not making money, maybe settings problem, or i am using latency 10 ms for both primary and secondary

one to one coaching