one to one coaching

BANNED DMNIK ON THIS WEBSITE

colozus23

I am calling the attention the admin of this website, this guy DMNIK is spamming all he's garbage indicators he did not help the community here to gain on their trading. I am 100% VOTE to banned DMNIK on this website he is USELESS.....

dmnik

Trading is a fight with yourself!
I am calling the attention the admin of this website, this guy DMNIK is spamming all he's garbage indicators he did not help the community here to gain on their trading. I am 100% VOTE to banned DMNIK on this website he is USELESS.....
Hey man! You are in this forum Registered on February 24, 2020. If you do not like it, do not download the fuck !!! Why are you misleading other forum participants? I have been on this forum since Joined Apr 28, 2014. And there were no complaints before you !!!

colozus23

I don't count how long am I in this forum the most important here is, you should give a decent indicator not just all rubbish and repaint indicator.. ok nobody;s complain in your indicator ask them if they are 100% SATISFIED all you share.... I have all your indicator that you shared and all of them are not from yours....AND ALL OF THEM ARE REPAINT.... I am just telling the truth here buddy and I AM NOT SAYING A FOUL WORDS IN THIS FORUM that's against the community rules

dmnik

Trading is a fight with yourself!
I don't count how long am I in this forum the most important here is, you should give a decent indicator not just all rubbish and repaint indicator.. ok nobody;s complain in your indicator ask them if they are 100% SATISFIED all you share.... I have all your indicator that you shared and all of them are not from yours....AND ALL OF THEM ARE REPAINT.... I am just telling the truth here buddy and I AM NOT SAYING A FOUL WORDS IN THIS FORUM that's against the community rules
Respected! And you yourself posted at least one decent indicator on the forum. I’m trying to find this GRAL, I’ve gone through more than a thousand indicators. Have you ever seen a grand trading system? Who will sell you a chicken that lays golden eggs.

mbz

ah man we are tired of you now honestly, look if you dont like what has been posted dont download it then stay away from it, stop making unnecessary noise here broe. Okey you are saying his indicators are not working then why you keep on downloading them then?

DMNIK--- Keep posting man you are good, surely many of us we are happy with what you are giving us, we appreciate you buddy.

one to one coaching