one to one coaching

(Discuss) BBMA Strategy

mario777

Hi All! Stop buying indicators specially when the sellers have very low support and always making excuses and not even explaining how to use their indicator. Just recently I came across BBMA strategy learned the basic only and have an amazing result. You can search in youtube for free informations. Here is my results still in demo but Im very happy with 3 weeks of forward testing. Goodluck!

Attachments

Hello mario777, I don't have a cell phone so is there another way to join the BBMA english group for training on this system? Also could you elaborate a little more on what the basic way is to learn this system. Thank you very much for your time!

mario777

Midnite Rider;n2340925 said:
Hello mario777, I don't have a cell phone so is there another way to join the BBMA english group for training on this system? Also could you elaborate a little more on what the basic way is to learn this system. Thank you very much for your time!
You can create telegram account choose either for pc or web version Im not sure if you can sign up for it requires phone number. then click on the link i shared above. You can also watch videos by BlackoutFX

Last edited:
Thank you mario777 for your response. I really appreciate it! This looks like a very solid system, and with the results you've posted, I'm definitely going to check it out. Once again, thank you sir!!!

lalremigiusz

Banned Users
Hello mario77..thanks for sharing this strategy..looks a like 80% profitable...but how much minimum deposit for this strategy?

one to one coaching