one to one coaching

Beat the Market Strategy

BTM

Hi worldwide-invest memebrs. I like to share with you my trading system . I call it "Beat the Market "

the system is very easy to use . I will demonstrate how to use .
in this system, we follow the trend that determined on H4 timeframe,so the advantages of my system is following the trend . and the important things here is we work on M15 timeframe .so we catch trend from H4 and trade on M15 .
another advantages is,there is no repaint in my system,when arrow appear wait to current candle closed,when candle closed,no redraw no repaint no back paint .

1- determine the trend

UP Trend :

You must be registered for see images attach

Down Trend :

Range :

2 - Entry Signals :

Buy :
- Rules :
a) wait to BUY arrow will appear
b) trend must bullish clearly
c) candles pass base line (for safe,not necessarily)
e) place you sl and tp (trail for tp2)

SELL:
- Rules :
a) wait to SELL arrow will appear
b) trend must Bearish clearly

How to find TP and SL :

for BUY :

for SELL :

---- Indicators ----

Attachments

BTM

some example from today and last week

mario777

BTM hi! thank you very much for sharing your strategy. Seems a good strategy. Do you have group of traders sharing how to trade your strategy?

Reactions: BTM

BTM

BTM hi! thank you very much for sharing your strategy. Seems a good strategy. Do you have group of traders sharing how to trade your strategy?
no i dont have a group yet for sharing signals,here all you need.be profitable.

tevres

hi BTM, thank you for the share sadly arrow indicator is not working when I attach it to the chart nothing is showing can you help please regards tevres.

cky

The biggest risk is not taking any risk
BTM - What is the purpose of indi's A B & F thy are not showing on chart and and per your screenshots above not needed for the system.

C - m15 BB
D- H4 BB
E- D1 PP

BTM

hi BTM, thank you for the share sadly arrow indicator is not working when I attach it to the chart nothing is showing can you help please regards tevres.
place all indicators in your MT4 indicators folder and use the template that i sent in rar file .

soul star

Hi worldwide-invest memebrs. I like to share with you my trading system . I call it "Beat the Market "

the system is very easy to use . I will demonstrate how to use .
in this system, we follow the trend that determined on H4 timeframe,so the advantages of my system is following the trend . and the important things here is we work on M15 timeframe .so we catch trend from H4 and trade on M15 .
another advantages is,there is no repaint in my system,when arrow appear wait to current candle closed,when candle closed,no redraw no repaint no back paint .

1- determine the trend

UP Trend :

Down Trend :

Range :

2 - Entry Signals :

Buy :
- Rules :
a) wait to BUY arrow will appear
b) trend must bullish clearly

SELL:
- Rules :
a) wait to SELL arrow will appear
b) trend must Bearish clearly

How to find TP and SL :

for BUY :

for SELL :

---- Indicators ----

file are not open please upload

johnny1

Hi BTM,

First of all thanks for sharing this good system. I just wanted to ask you that when a trade is held until the next day obviously pivots move. So would you adjust your take profit and stop loss lines accordingly to the next day levels? And then just wait again until it hits TP or SL?

Thanks.

BTM

Hi BTM,

First of all thanks for sharing this good system. I just wanted to ask you that when a trade is held until the next day obviously pivots move. So would you adjust your take profit and stop loss lines accordingly to the next day levels? And then just wait again until it hits TP or SL?

Thanks.
place your tp and sl when opened a trade and leave it alone.

johnny1

place your tp and sl when opened a trade and leave it alone.
So just leave TP and SL alone on next day from original entry the previous day? Thankyou. All the best and keep up the good work. Hope I start making the pips now eventually after 3 years.

jamesagnew717

HI,

I have simplified this system , in at the green line out at the green line using my new template attached I use 40 pip stop loss and first target of 80 pips I set and wait

template and indicator attached , good luck

I trade gbpusd audusd eurusd eurjpy these 4

take a look at the example trades below

Attachments

mario777

HI,

I have simplified this system , in at the green line out at the green line using my new template attached I use 40 pip stop loss and first target of 80 pips I set and wait

template and indicator attached , good luck

I trade gbpusd audusd eurusd eurjpy these 4

take a look at the example trades below
what is the settings of your 2 bands? your template doesnt work.

stickerbrush

Hi BTM. I just checked out your system and I really like what you have done with it. It falls in line with the way I trade. I will be forward testing eventually. I have some questions regarding the alerts.

The F section is for the 15M candles. What determines the buy or sell signal in-between the bands?Am I understanding correctly, that If there is a buy or sell signal between the bands, it reached a neckline? Or is it in relation to M and W/double top and bottom?

Is there an alert for when a 15M candle touches the top band and lower band? and the same for 4H? Is that what the AlertOnHighLow does for the 4HR on the D indicator?

Can there be alerts for phone?

My apologies for the bombardment of questions.

one to one coaching