Best 2011

vit007

If you tired of loosing your $$ in Fx it?s a time to get revenge :D.
Here one of the best EA you can find BEST. Use EURUSD m30
Vit

Attachments

• BEST.mq4
    35.7 KB · Views: 3
  • StrategyTester.jpg
    StrategyTester.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 0

jeremy

Wow, this one does back test very nice. The only problem I have is telling what the variables do. Do you have any recommended settings?

Thanks!

rmitsos

Sorry for my silly question but are we sure that this is not curve-fitted ? (i'm not experienced...). I made a test with MM=true and Risk=20 for a year and it turned 500E to something over 350k .... My historical data though are not really good.

Any one else having a good BT with MM=true ?

Arktech

lot size multiplication?

lot size multiplication?

lot size multiplied at about 4 times more than previous loosing trade? sounds like GPS and Fish bot. Personally i like the curve but, i don't think is suitable for conservative traders or for those who has heart attack history. IMHO.

dacky

Gambling style to recover the loss also take profit if the market reverse to hit TP..it quite simply...but you should have a very big account to reserve a huge drawdown?,Not recommended for previously heart attack people?.hope it help.

Dacky

H

hermes

All EAs are sooner or later heart attacks! It is like marriage you never know how it ends. The heart attacks come mostly from disturbed sleep when the EAs are trading overnight.
Hermes

Aurix Exchange