one to one coaching

BEST EAs

vit007

OK I have to give something back to the forum .Here one of the best EAs you can find and most of them you want find on this forum.
Enjoy
Vit

canfx

OK I have to give something back to the forum .Here one of the best EAs you can find and most of them you want find on this forum.
Enjoy
Vit
super. anyone have ea's from ellite section?

yes gmt 2 means summergmtshift 3 wintergmtshift 2

i backtested this ea for this year on alpari uk and the results werent to good
especially in the last few month

Another question, my spread for this pair is quite high at 5, do I need to change anything? Or is it not worth to run the EA given the high spread?

Tinojazz

Professional Trader Since 2007
VIP Member
here the best ea from tradingsystemforex.com
It doesnt work anymore!!!
Market is apsolutely changed on EG, and what is very important to know :
the results what trading system forex are showing with strategy tester are calculated in tester, where spreed is actual , ex. 2-3, but in that time from 2000 till 2009 year the spread was 5-6 and more... You see?

crexsking

It doesnt work anymore!!!
Market is apsolutely changed on EG, and what is very important to know :
the results what trading system forex are showing with strategy tester are calculated in tester, where spreed is actual , ex. 2-3, but in that time from 2000 till 2009 year the spread was 5-6 and more... You see?
Yup... Tinojazz is right.
As a beginner, when i saw the backtest result, i think i can trust this ea. I put it to my live alpari uk acct this early year. From it my conclusion is the market behavior not as same as 2009 backward. Before that as tinojazz told is spread condition that this ea trade on asian session. On that session price movement are so slow n spread becomes 5 - 9 pips. So, it blow my depo ($500) at July...2010.

regards,
crexsking.

sandman4x

You are right, do you have good system for manual trading ?
Many of us have seen many systems already, but at the end, we just develop our own systems. By that, I mean we will get to feel the market, see what instruments we like to trade, what time frames, what types of market and so on.

Always keep it simple. Just back to basics!

What's important is becoming good with the simplest tools in doing your market analysis, and staying away from the things that will make the technicals go down the drain (The news!).

That brings me to stating what is simple and powerful:

• Trade in the trend direction
  • Support and resistance
  • Trend lines
  • Fibs
  • Volume
  • Candle patterns
  • Recognizable chart patterns (Triangles, Channels, etc...)

That's all you got to know. But, I'm not saying be oblivious to new ideas. Keeping an open mind is always good.

Best of luck.

daffi

Enjoy
Vit
A) Do these EAs work is current market?
B) With what broker have you been testing with?

one to one coaching