Aurix Exchange

Best ECN Broker

condor666

I'm looking for the best broker for a strategy i've programmed :
Min spread should be 0 pips with a max commission of 7.50$ per standard lot traded.

mekas

Hi ,guys one of the trusted ecn brokers is from Germany...

jafar00

I'm looking for the best broker for a strategy i've programmed :
Min spread should be 0 pips with a max commission of 7.50$ per standard lot traded.

FXOpen ECN is perfect for you then.

Spread from 0 pips
Commission $5 per 100k round turn (Less if your deposit is more than $50k)
Hedging, scalping etc... all allowed.

DiF0r

But I suggest you to regsiter to first. Since you're a scalper that means a lot of cash back rebates! You can get 6$ or even more per 1LOT cash back on every opened position.

forex2

hey, i would suggest you NordFX as the best ECN broker which would satisfy your set of requirements.
try this, you will see the difference.

forex2

best ECN Broker

best ECN Broker

hey, i would suggest you NordFX as the best ECN broker which would satisfy your set of requirements.
try this, you will see the difference.

DiF0r

What about HotForex? But the commission is a bit high on the Currenex account, 10$ round turn lot. But If you register to any broker trough you can get a part of the spread back, so this even lovers the commissions for you.

ejazahmed

What about HotForex? But the commission is a bit high on the Currenex account, 10$ round turn lot. But If you register to any broker trough you can get a part of the spread back, so this even lovers the commissions for you.

I second the proposal of my friend about Hot Forex ECN, registered through the Cashbackforex. I think You ll have a wonderful experience, if you have no problem with the regulation country of the broker.

In my experience, FP Markets is a better broker because of their trading condition that offers some of the tightest spreads, and the commission costs are transparent to their clients.

Sarah09

I would suggest fxview, since the broker is cysec regulated and their spreads and commissions ($2/100k RT) are quite low as compared to most of the brokers around.

.Alphonsa

In my view, FP Markets is a better broker compared to other brokers out there since they have tighter spreads, and it is also stable when the market is highly volatile, even during new events.

I use an ecn broker known as FP Markets, and from my personal experience, I can say it's a good broker because they offer lower commission cost and slippage with a minimum opening balance of 100.

The main reason I choose them was for their spreads which is stable and starts at 0.0 pips when using EURUSD.

LoganP

I agree that FP Markets is a good ecn broker, but the only drawback about it is that they are not available for US or Canadian clients.

Regarding the spreads and commission cost, FP Markets is lower than most famous brokers.

I see a lot of FP Markets posts, and I agree with a few of them since I use it and I also trade with Global Prime. Both brokers provide similar spreads.

The main reason I prefer FP Markets is because of their lower commission cost and customer service which is quite responsive in solving to most of my queries within the mentioned time frame.

Frank.lin

I trade with FP Markets, an ecn broker, and the commissions are lower compared to other similar ECN brokers, they only charge US$3 per lot, spread starts from a little as 0.0 Pips.

Judey

Check out FP Markets; their trading conditions are really good. They are an ECN broker, and their Spreads are very low on most of the pairs and FP Markets is regulated by ASIC with over 15 years of forex business experience.

kevinA

I like to recommend FP Markets; they have been operating since 2005. Their spreads are among the lowest across all major currency pairs.

They also offer free VPS to their clients if they meet certain criteria. With access to premium tools like Autochartist for all live clients.

Aurix Exchange