Aurix Exchange

Best ECN Broker

Arla69

Forex Trader
Tickmill are fraud.. they stole my money
I am not sure what happened there but they have always honored my withdrawals. My observation for many of the brokers is they reject the withdrawals if strategy is dishonest like arbitrage / triangular /single channel.

I recently visited the Dubai expo and most of Asian country vendors were peddling arbitrage strategies at the expo

lewis47

I personally prefer FP Markets. The main advantage in using them is their tight spreads, and as an ECN broker, their commission costs are lower with some of the best trading conditions.

dannydon786

I am not sure what happened there but they have always honored my withdrawals. My observation for many of the brokers is they reject the withdrawals if strategy is dishonest like arbitrage / triangular /single channel.

I recently visited the Dubai expo and most of Asian country vendors were peddling arbitrage strategies at the expo
They stole my money. I filed cases with the authorities which regulate them....and it turned out that the people who run the regulating organization are actually part of tickmill. I have posted Tickmill's fraud on several sites for traders to be aware. Tickmill is a fraud company.. ..stay away from them.

AustinRos

I have been trading with several brokers for the past 2years, and among the brokers, I have traded, FP Markets was impressive when it came to commission costs and spreads.

I can say it is the most suitable broker for scalping, the commission costs are lower, and the spreads starts from as low as 0.0pips with faster execution speed.

Aurix Exchange