one to one coaching

Best Futures Books

StayOut4$

I am experienced in trading equities, options, and some forex. What is a good book to bring me up to speed on futures? I am NOT interested in trading strategies/systems, just a primer on Futures.

Thanks for your help!

Tigger7726

I have found the books for dummies provide a basic overview of the information in them. You could try

freddieforex

Banned Users
Options Futures and Other Derivatives, 8th Edition

Getting Started in Futures

Best Futures, Stocks and ETFs Trade Set-ups

Trading Futures For Dummies

Trading Day by Day: Winning the Zero Sum Game of Futures

The Complete Guide to Futures Trading: What You Need to Know about the Risks and Rewards

Futures Trading Secrets Study Course

My bill will be in the mail :)

PeterJ

Ben Graham, Intelligent Investor

Ben Graham, Intelligent Investor

Hello,

I wasnt sure where to put this question, however, I would like to post here something from benjamin graham, his famous book intelligent investor.
Sorry this was spam

Sixer

Forex Trader
PeterJ,

the eBooks section is organized by the name of the author. So, your question belongs to the "benjamin graham" thread:

The search button of the forum will help to find it.

Sixer

Sixer

Forex Trader
For those users who are interested to read some George Kleinman stuff which is mentioned in post , go to

Sixer

kwencylight

I am experienced in trading equities, options, and some forex. What is a good book to bring me up to speed on futures? I am NOT interested in trading strategies/systems, just a primer on Futures.

Thanks for your help!
Its very hard to say that because there are huge collection are available .Anyhow I would like to suggest " The Forex Inception "

areeeeououou

one to one coaching