one to one coaching

(ask) Best Indicators that you ever used!

Afahin1320

Hi everybody...

I create this topic to everyone shares their experience and observes about their favorite Indicators that use every day to trade in real account.

please share it and say little about it...

Thanks

festiveboy

if you are trader you need to master every thing you used on your chart to know every aspect of price action,indicators helps you to not make emotional decisions but most traders lost their internal wisdom and indicator signals capture their mind which leads to failed trades,if market works fine with any indicator than every body will be rich using that indicator.if you want to become a trader of sense than you need to master more than one or two things,e.g Price Action Patterns (Triangles,Wedges,H & S etc) ,Elliott Waves,Wyckoff Methods and from indicators master Bollinger Bands and MACD.
ok 4 years ago i purchased total of 8 indicators & EAs from PZ but now none of them is in used
if you want to view simple free powerful indicators combination then visit here
True Resources of Traders Education

Afahin1320

if you are trader you need to master every thing you used on your chart to know every aspect of price action,indicators helps you to not make emotional decisions but most traders lost their internal wisdom and indicator signals capture their mind which leads to failed trades,if market works fine with any indicator than every body will be rich using that indicator.if you want to become a trader of sense than you need to master more than one or two things,e.g Price Action Patterns (Triangles,Wedges,H & S etc) ,Elliott Waves,Wyckoff Methods and from indicators master Bollinger Bands and MACD.
ok 4 years ago i purchased total of 8 indicators & EAs from PZ but now none of them is in used
if you want to view simple free powerful indicators combination then visit here
True Resources of Traders Education
Hi sir and thanks for your comment. I am completely agree with you. Most of traders believe your words. and they use Bollinger Bands and MACD indicators.

colozus23

is this all indicators knows what happened in the future? and also is this all indicator's predict the corona virus before??

Afahin1320

In my idea ,
Indicators + trading knowledge (price action ...) + experience can be help all of traders to do best . If you buy best of indicators without other items, it can not be useful.

Gregman123

All indicators are crap...don't use them...................................better don't trade!!
Personally I prefer Price action as that is the key to successful trading caeeer. But indicators are very useful too like Fibonacci built on mt4 and combination of RSI, stoch, CCI plus, Moving averages and these customized indicators built on their combination. Divergence is a very popular move predictable on these indicators and experienced traders are using all sorts of these strategies and tools along with money management skills. Don't try to become a millionaire overnight through forex or you will loose it all. Manage your trades and use all tools given to you.

Why do you think like this? in my idea most of good traders use indicators instead of their experience a knowledge..Bu may be some guys are agree with you.
The end point in a traders journey to master forex.....the day you make a trade without using any indicators......just wait for that day....it will come...just that it comes earlier in some traders life...and comes late in others....BUT the day you do a trade without indicator....that is the day you have mastered forex and you will become rich!

Personally I prefer Price action as that is the key to successful trading caeeer. But indicators are very useful too like Fibonacci built on mt4 and combination of RSI, stoch, CCI plus, Moving averages and these customized indicators built on their combination. Divergence is a very popular move predictable on these indicators and experienced traders are using all sorts of these strategies and tools along with money management skills. Don't try to become a millionaire overnight through forex or you will loose it all. Manage your trades and use all tools given to you.
The end point in a traders journey to master forex.....the day you make a trade without using any indicators......just wait for that day....it will come...just that it comes earlier in some traders life...and comes late in others....BUT the day you do a trade without indicator....that is the day you have mastered forex and you will become rich

Gregman123

The end point in a traders journey to master forex.....the day you make a trade without using any indicators......just wait for that day....it will come...just that it comes earlier in some traders life...and comes late in others....BUT the day you do a trade without indicator....that is the day you have mastered forex and you will become rich
Well I like to use all tools available at my disposal. I have seen successful traders using Fibs and moving averages on their charts, Those are indicators . Good luck everyone.

Last edited:

Anthony_T

Us ATR as your sole indicator and deploy eyes and cranium to read the chart and the patterns they leave giving an insight into market dynamics

one to one coaching