one to one coaching

(Req) Binary Options Pro Indicator

Vladx

What if your broker pays 70% to 95 % and you have an accuracy of 90%
Then better. The question is, you you really have an accuracy of 90%?
90% is easy to achieve in 1 week or 100 trades.

What about 1 month or 500 series of trades? Still 90%?

Have tried many systems that claim 90%, but in reality, only 50% once tested for long time.

But if you have that 90% system, you will be the richest here. Buy me a Lambo!

vitalfx

Forex Trader
I read this thread, some members that this thread belongs to me "vitalfx" but keep a deep eye on menber Id "vita1fx" this guy tried to copy my id, if someone is miss guided by him then do not blame me, it is now clear to every one who is reading my post, now I am going to say about "vita1fx", he is good guy, I am happy that I gave me imprtance by trying to copy my I'd and pic, I appreciate you "vita1fx", you are a fair person so try to share good stuff on this forum, it is my humble request to you "vita1fx".

vitalfx

Forex Trader
My words correction about past post above.
"I read this thread, some members are considering me "vitalfx" but keep a deep eye on menber Id "vita1fx" this guy tried to copy my id, if someone is miss guided by him then do not blame me, it is now clear to every one who is reading my post, now I am going to say about "vita1fx", he is good guy, I am happy that he gave me imprtance by trying to copy my ID and pic, I appreciate you "vita1fx", you are a fair person so try to share good stuff on this forum, it is my humble request to you "vita1fx".

one to one coaching