Aurix Exchange

Black king trading system for all

C

cfanfx

I really do not want to say much on the attached. please review on your own.

i ve got 97% accurate result from it and wish i share with all.

radicaltour

VIP Member
hi cfanfx,
i recall the TDI indicator repaints badly when i tested this system at one point. May i ask how long have you've been using it and have you seen the affect of the indicator repainting?

Thanks.

C

cfanfx

tdi indicator

tdi indicator

To me, it is a measure of oversold and overbought. Meaning it can be replaced by any reliable cycle measuring indicator.

Kindly note that the only thing i checked on tdi is the green line wish is the rsi measure and it never repaint.

Perhaps the version that repaint is the tdi visual alert -- which alternate signal unreliably.

Moreover kindly add fbs pivot+ fxboom pivot indicators as modification (this we enable you to have an idea of while the market is reversing) as at when the system is generating signals.

Please i trade this system successfully

infact scalping with it on 5min is wonderful.

Attached are the pivots in case needed.

Tinojazz

Professional Trader Since 2007
VIP Member
Beter pivots

Beter pivots

To me, it is a measure of oversold and overbought. Meaning it can be replaced by any reliable cycle measuring indicator.

Kindly note that the only thing i checked on tdi is the green line wish is the rsi measure and it never repaint.

Perhaps the version that repaint is the tdi visual alert -- which alternate signal unreliably.

Moreover kindly add fbs pivot+ fxboom pivot indicators as modification (this we enable you to have an idea of while the market is reversing) as at when the system is generating signals.

Please i trade this system successfully

infact scalping with it on 5min is wonderful.

Attached are the pivots in case needed.

Here is the pivots what i use for scalping on M5 charts.The price always stop at the any S and R lines. Try it and enjoy:)

Aurix Exchange