Aurix Exchange

bonus withdrawl HF?

monty666

I have a bonus of $ 250 received from hotforex ...
but for me is not really clear what is meant:
if I make $ 250 profit or loss - I can withdraw the bonus in this case?

Code:
EXAMPLE: Forex bonus example: You receive $50 bonus To withdraw the received bonus,
you need to make a transaction $50 / 1 = 50.00 lots (only closed deals are taken into account).
3.Until all requirements of the program are not met, you aren’t allowed to withdrawl a sum
which exceeds your Profit.

EXAMPLE: Forex bonus example: You deposit your trading account with $5000 and receive
bonus of $2500 (50%). Lets suppose that after you received bonus, the sum on your closed
deals is $250 profit. According to the conditions of the bonus program, you are allowed to
withdraw no more than $250 (your Profit) in order to keep the bonus sum on your account.
4. A client has a right to decline the bonus program of HotForex.. In this case (s)he can
withdraw sums from his/her account without any limitations and restrictions, and the bonus is
written off the account.

Code:
EXAMPLE: Forex bonus example: You receive $50 bonus To withdraw the received bonus,
you need to make a transaction $50 / 1 = 50.00 lots (only closed deals are taken into account).
3.Until all requirements of the program are not met, you aren’t allowed to withdrawl a sum

EXAMPLE: Forex bonus example: You deposit your trading account with $5000 and receive
bonus of $2500 (50%). Lets suppose that after you received bonus, the sum on your closed
deals is $250 profit. According to the conditions of the bonus program, you are allowed to
withdraw no more than $250 (your Profit) in order to keep the bonus sum on your account.
4. A client has a right to decline the bonus program of HotForex.. In this case (s)he can
withdraw sums from his/her account without any limitations and restrictions, and the bonus is
written off the account.

Hello, I have the same question you, I think you have is to operate a total of 250 lots, to see if someone out of the question. Take this opportunity to also ask if there is time limit to get it.

Regards.

Arktech

Keep ourself in focus

Keep ourself in focus

Dear my friends,
Please keep ourselves in focus. Are we trying to win our trades or are we trying to win our bonus? I recommend to stay out from this program and don't make ourselves more complicated that we should. Remember business' "packaging" in my recent posts.

Please reconsider.

Bless you.

taohai

Code:

written off the account.

Actually I am also studying this,

According to the bonus terms and conditions you have to trade 1 lot for each dollar bonus.

You can find it here

ejazahmed

Actually I am also studying this,

According to the bonus terms and conditions you have to trade 1 lot for each dollar bonus.

You can find it here

I have bit of trading experience with HF, and also used their bonus programe. THe calculation is simple for 50 % bonus programe. 1 usd= 1 lot. Profit is withdrawable any time.

jamilimran

I have bit of trading experience with HF, and also used their bonus programe. THe calculation is simple for 50 % bonus programe. 1 usd= 1 lot. Profit is withdrawable any time.

Thats likeable to have such an option for withdrawal, with bonus also available. One thing if any one can clarfy... Have they an autowithdrawal, through the my hotforex facity..??

taohai

Jami, for the withdrawal, it requires you to print the withdrawal from, sign it and scan and send it back to the finance to release the money. it seems it will be more safe through this way. it normally takes several hours to proceed and my experience is fast.

DiF0r

yes you have to trade 250 lots in order to successfully withdraw that amount..

Yup exactly. The bonus withdraw conditions are a bit high but if you plan to stay with the broker I don't see a problem with the conditions.:D You'll trade the required lots sooner or later and the bonus money will become withdrawble :D
You must be registered for see images

Good luck with the bonus

fx_fx

hello all
Hot forex is a very big scam
this broker runing types plgins on the meta for loss your
Please dont open real account by this scam
good luck friends

bosh

You can make money if you find the right broker. I found one where you have free training with personal forex teacher who tells you what to do and what not to do. It is very useful if you are a beginner. You have fixed spreads, no slippage so it is appropriate to trade the news (spike trading). Check it for yourselves .

taohai

hello all
good luck friends

Don't know what you had experienced with them. I'd been with them for almost one year and no big problems with me there. and I am making money there too.
Could you share your story with us?

elkawalani

hello all
good luck friends

trading with them since a while I have never seen something bad, I could always withdraw my funds or profits at any amount without any issue or any charges .. the company is good, please be reasonable when to post a reply ! thanks

jetlooi

My Experience with hotforex is not good!

1) Bonuses is very hard to archive, e.g if you deposit $500 you will get $250 bonus and you need to trade 250 lot size to get the bonus with $500 deposit is a bit ridiculous or need season to get it if you are the pro trader with high risk trade!

2) Bonus is available for your trading margin but if you lose until your deposit amount it will cut away bonus and make margin call become "BOOM account"! so take note if you are using Hotforex with their bonuses.

3) I have tried standard account and currennex account, standard account blown due to high risk trading and not aware the bonuses will take out if reach deposit amount, after sometimes i'm know more about trading then i tried another shoot with hotforex currennex account due to my trading pattern that need fast execution, at 1st it really good and make me money but after some times problem comes- delay execution by 5 to 8 sec worst is 12 sec and for currennex account have no requote so it will take the worst price to enter, another problem is widen up the spread by 2 to 4 pips, after that i file complaint to hotforex and they no reply on that but they adjust back the spread and execution timing! After the incident i have no confidence with them and please note, if you are using EA to trade with them what will happen??

This is my story with them, traders always have choice to choose and i believe scammer won't scam all their client, sure need some to help them to advertise! Hope this help and always beware with brokers behavior!

eddie70

well own experience i deposited $2300 & traded for 1 year & 6months till the CFTC crap came & i made $4500 with mini account did withdraw all by moneybookers with no problem i used the 15% bonus promotion & it was all good .

DiF0r

Same here. Made a few withdraws and never had any problems. The support is also OK and I love the .

paps4cash

speaking of bonuses, I never really understood them :) and i avoid things that i do not understand, and i feel its alot easier trading just my money, less complications :D :D but aside from that this broker is awesome.. :)

taohai

I think bonus is just encouragement for trading and do not expect you become rich by using bonus only.

account blown up could be caused by many reasons.

objective analysis can help you to find out the real reason.

Aurix Exchange