Breakout Edge Indicator

Very good for support & resistance trading.
Paid for the indicator and profited on the first trade. I have been a loyal customer since the original breakout analyzer and trendpro and I must say these guys know what they are doing. Amazing product. I had my friend buy it as well.

The paid cant be shared but the free demo easily download

Paid for the indicator and profited on the first trade. I have been a loyal customer since the original breakout analyzer and trendpro and I must say these guys know what they are doing. Amazing product. I had my friend buy it as well.

what support resistance indicator you use?

Interesting indicator

Please share brother. Thanks
Cant be shared because it is against metaquotes rules.

If you ask my opinion, just purchase it.

It is the best indicator im using now.
1 trade covered the price of the indicator and more.

I made a review to this indicator on the website.

These guys know what they are doing and their products are the best in my opinion as a real buyer

Developer getting more "Greedy& Greedy"I would trade with the 1.0 version of Smart Trader,now being sold for 249.00..I Purchased it for 88.00 USD..& Pip Infinite Trend Pro V1.6 now for 98.00 USD.. I "wish" all Sincere Trader's "well"..Last I heard MJJam was making good monies with Smart Trader..it has a Stop loss.. So was"Pink" etc..read the Old Posts..MJ..prompted me to Write ..