Aurix Exchange

broker cheating on me?

autt86

I have a very stable ea system using Alpari UK as my broker, I am using 0.01 lot and the ea works like a dream on my live account, the problem is when I push the lot size up ? say by 0.1 lot, my EA losses.

Is my broker cheating on me? If so could I go to the FSA? Or does different lot size mean different spreads or other factors?

Any help would be great.

stovedude

Yes they are cheating of course, by protecting profits as much as possible. Microlots are not very significant for them. However, they do use a Virtual Dealer application (as all MT4 and MT5 brokers do) that takes care of all this for them. With this, they do not have to monitor your account manually and mess with the trades. The application will do all the dirty work for them.

barton

Open second account with Alpari. Set up everything exactly this same.
First on 0.01 another 0.1 - compare and tell as. I'm very curious...

tiapan99

I have a very stable ea system using Alpari UK as my broker, I am using 0.01 lot and the ea works like a dream on my live account, the problem is when I push the lot size up ? say by 0.1 lot, my EA losses.

Is my broker cheating on me? If so could I go to the FSA? Or does different lot size mean different spreads or other factors?

Any help would be great.

Do not trade with following scam brokers:

FXCM
FX Open
Gain Capital
FX Primus
ForexFS
HFMarkets
IBFXAU

Alpari UK is also including on the list but was removed due to their promise not to cheat us anymore after negotiation with the project group.

They were caught with some project group sniffing on their back how they cheat us. Go to to find out more.

daffi

Do not trade with following scam brokers:

FXCM
FX Open
Gain Capital
FX Primus
ForexFS
HFMarkets
IBFXAU

Alpari UK is also including on the list but was removed due to their promise not to cheat us anymore after negotiation with the project group.

They were caught with some project group sniffing on their back how they cheat us. Go to to find out more.

Hi, why do you think FXOpen is a scam broker? They used to be, but:
- they changed
- I have ECN accounts with them

C

christiaan

AS i understand it we all share the same price for a pair.The same market price.Whether you are a tourist,involved in international trade or a currency trader like us it's the same.

I've had an argument on a diffrent forum on whether or not all brokers have the same price so i showed him two brokers who's price diffrent with less than a pip.A fractunal pip that is.So how then can a broker manupulate it's price to stop you out?

Here is a link to a website with the current market price of the eur/usd.I'm looking at my platforum at there is but one pip diffrence between the market price of the eur/usd and the price i get from my broker.Check it out yourself

Also this little mini chart changes it's price every minute and not instantly like your platform.

peldoman

Youre right , in the past i had several times different prices on my mt4.
I had 3 computers with 3 monitors and 3 different brokers on different accounts.
So i asked them what going on , but of course they said it has something to do with my computer.
Be carefull , if they can cheat you they do!!

C

christiaan

So then they are bound to the market price but they cheat you anyway.I don't understand how they can get away with this.I will from now on check the market price with my broker's price several times a day and try to catch them just once.

I have done this a couple of times and have not caught them yet .I quess that some brokers out there may manipulate it's price to stop you out but the few times i checked on my broker the market price and my broker's price were one and the same

peldoman

On this forum or another one i have said before; The first profit for a trader is to find a good and honest broker!!
But you tell me where i can find one.
Only from cheating brokers i lost already more then ?3600.00 last one was Jadefx.

C

christiaan

you should try interbankfx.They were voted or named best broker in the u.s

peldoman

i live in Europe , US is giving problems for me, like with Jadefx you have to fight to get some of your money back, still not sure if i get it back.
Where i live, the Netherlands , you won,t find any forex broker, why not? our goverment don,t alow to cheat traders.(lol)
:D

Aurix Exchange