Brokers recomndation

I am also trading with OctaFX broker and why won’t we do that in a business like Forex which is full of risk and troubles, it is a crime to go with any doubtful company it is an instant reason for heavy losses, hence we must work with a company that has reliability so we could feel save in all our investments.

That is why I am in so much favor of OctaFX, it is an 8 times award winning company that too inside 4 years’ service, it is extra ordinary if we see the history of Forex industry, as hardly there is any broker that has got such achievements in short period. I also enjoy their 50% bonus whenever I make a deposit.

WWRoamer

I trade with profiforex a very transparent and honorable broker who honors the account of their client and they also offer good trading condition that is suitable for both newbie and professional traders through micro and standard accounts and education materials .Trading with them have been a good experience that is why I still and will keep trading with them.

Broker selection is very important as they are our link to the market. They would also act like a friend to our forex journey. But good brokers are quite rare. Earlier I was trading with IronFx which was providing good service but later started scamming! They would arbitrarily freeze and/or delete the accounts and cause lot of hurdles in the trading by widening the spreads, spiking prices, causing big slippage, etc. Site is still up scamming newbies/ignorant!

imi2

Broker selection is very important as they are our link to the market. They would also act like a friend to our forex journey. But good brokers are quite rare. Earlier I was trading with IronFx which was providing good service but later started scamming! They would arbitrarily freeze and/or delete the accounts and cause lot of hurdles in the trading by widening the spreads, spiking prices, causing big slippage, etc. Site is still up scamming newbies/ignorant!
I see there are no good reviews at the reviews site about this broker and i have also heard that they have turned in to scam now.

rixi

I suggest we should only trade with the broker which have good past repute otherwise we will be at more risk.

Jaskolski79

I recommend trading with FP Markets because their spreads are some of the tightest I have seen so far.

I trade with their Raw spreads account and the commission charged is $6 per round lot which I find is slightly cheaper than other similar ECN brokers.

.Alphonsa

I prefer trading with FP Markets than other ECN broker because the spreads and slippage offered in FP markets are lower, and there are no additional charges added during deposits and withdrawals.

Robbe.Dupont

I recommend trading with an ASIC regulated broker FP Markets because FP Markets spreads and commission cost are lower than its competitors.

Its been six months trading with their RAW account and did not come across any issues like spreads widening or sever freezing during execution.

Ramos.C

I suggest trading with FP Markets; they have really tight spreads and commission offered is also lower than its competitors

It's regulated by ASIC and also holds a Cysec license so that we can be immune to leverage changes at a later stage.

Frank.lin

I'm currently looking for a broker to trade because my previous broker Pepperstone spreads were not consistent and the server kept crashing.

Since I'm a scalper, my main criteria is tight spreads and fast execution speed, Anyone here currently trading with the suitable criteria?

AustinRos

I request trading with an ASIC regulated broker FP Markets; their trading condition is good compared to similar brokers like ICM and pepperstone.

Regarding reliability, it is one of the oldest brokers to be active for over 15 years, and spreads are lower, starting at 0 pips in EURUSD and other major currency pairs.

Emathew

I'm currently looking for a broker to trade because my previous broker Pepperstone spreads were not consistent and the server kept crashing.

Since I'm a scalper, my main criteria is tight spreads and fast execution speed, Anyone here currently trading with the suitable criteria?
I am a scalper too and totally understand your needs. Fxview is what i am using these days and they are quite good when it comes to spreads which i have barely seen go wild till date. Order execution speed is also spot on. Definitely worth a try mate.