Brokers scam and serious

Joy22

which the brokers are serious?
which the brokers are scam?

on Peace Army Most have between 2 and 3 star rating!!

My experience negative with FXCM UK not closed positions on target and stop

positive with Fast Brokers ECN account (serious).

joy22

tiapan99

which the brokers are serious?
which the brokers are scam?

on Peace Army Most have between 2 and 3 star rating!!

My experience negative with FXCM UK not closed positions on target and stop

positive with Fast Brokers ECN account (serious).

joy22

I learned from other forum scam brokers are:
1. fxcm
2. fxdd
3. Alpari UK,
4. Gain Capital (forex.com)
5. Fx Primus

Google them will find more info.

Tinojazz

Professional Trader Since 2007
VIP Member
I learned from other forum scam brokers are:
1. fxcm
2. fxdd
3. Alpari UK,
4. Gain Capital (forex.com)
5. Fx Primus

Google them will find more info.

I am not agree about Alpari, FXCM and FXDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!
They are constant and trusted brokers long time.

Tinojazz

VIP Member
Alpari.De, Alpari.FR, Alpari.ru. it's ok
Alpari UK???

joy22

That is the base, they are good. The have also ECN accounts , but they need minium 25 000$ for opening, but i heard that work great.

grood

Re Alpari Pro ECN - that one sucks just a bit. Minimum lotsize to trade = 3 lots. Figure out the required account size for that.

FXCM: pure crap. No requotes my ass. Slippage like hell (not in my favour, as they claim), rediculous spreads for EU, their (non-MT4) platform was freezing sometimes minutes during manual trading while in profit, then unfreezed = loss. Most MT4 EA were performing much worse compared to Alpari.

Alpari UK Classic now starts to annoy me. I get many executions with "Gap" in the comment, also lots of slippage mostly not in my favour. When I close I trade manually I shortly see a better price, execution is always lower than latest displayed. Sometimes during manual trading I get up to 4x requotes, even with slippage = 10 in the dropdown.
Alpari was good in the beginning - no requotes, nearly no slippage. Probably I made too much profit (about 25% since I started with them).

Can anyone recommend a more or less honest, regulated MT4 broker for account sizes ~50k$? Minimum tradeable lot must be 0.1.

Still waiting to find anyone making long term money with an MT4 forex broker by the way. :)

jamesfr

Re Alpari Pro ECN - that one sucks just a bit. Minimum lotsize to trade = 3 lots. Figure out the required account size for that.

FXCM: pure crap. No requotes my ass. Slippage like hell (not in my favour, as they claim), rediculous spreads for EU, their (non-MT4) platform was freezing sometimes minutes during manual trading while in profit, then unfreezed = loss. Most MT4 EA were performing much worse compared to Alpari.

Alpari UK Classic now starts to annoy me. I get many executions with "Gap" in the comment, also lots of slippage mostly not in my favour. When I close I trade manually I shortly see a better price, execution is always lower than latest displayed. Sometimes during manual trading I get up to 4x requotes, even with slippage = 10 in the dropdown.
Alpari was good in the beginning - no requotes, nearly no slippage. Probably I made too much profit (about 25% since I started with them).

Can anyone recommend a more or less honest, regulated MT4 broker for account sizes ~50k$? Minimum tradeable lot must be 0.1.

Still waiting to find anyone making long term money with an MT4 forex broker by the way. :)

Alpari Pro ECN -They will let you trade wilth 1 lot if you ask them ,3 lots is way too much for the minimum account size ?20k
Alpari UK Classic-Agree execution is crap,They tried to get me to open a Pro account but I told them about all the execution problems on the classic and they said it was something they had been working on a lot but for me the execution is still crap.

Tinojazz

VIP Member

Still waiting to find anyone making long term money with an MT4 forex broker by the way.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is one good site what shows the spreads live, dont look at now cose that spreads are bigger (the last from friday close).
You will se tomorrow. They are choosen from that site with smallest spreads from all forex Brokers, and also regulated.

I think will help you

Joy22

Still waiting to find anyone making long term money with an MT4 forex broker by the way.
-- -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is one good site what shows the spreads live, dont look at now cose that spreads are bigger (the last from friday close).
You will se tomorrow. They are choosen from that site with smallest spreads from all forex Brokers, and also regulated.

I think will help you

with Currenex.com I had no problems. Very fast esecution order.
i have opened account on Currenex with fastbroker. (Don't have MT4)
joy22

bonnie1234

Personally my main account is with Alpari UK and has been for over 7years. Had no problems with trading on them either. I trade with pending orders and set TPs. I never trade high impact news unless i am feeling frisky ;) I use no EAS to trade for me. I have heard of problems using EAs but the way i trade is not affected by slippage or spread or requotes etc ...I also do not micro scalp either which they dont like. All I can say is that until i do start having problems then i will remain with them. Same goes for fxopen...no problems there either

remember 1 rule

cheat once cheat twice ;)

you mentioned the biggest companies and labeled as scam in first post and yeah see the whole industry is a bit crookie

you not that far away wrong in your statement

anyway stick to real experiances forget what you heard and always analyse bad review posts and ignore the positive ....

gaincapital scamed offically ppl and they were fined a million to pay back to customers . you find it somewhere on the nfa site

but what if that happen on a cyprus company ... yes right . you the fool

read more> is the biggest scam which does a lot of active advertisement.. do all you can to warn friends to avoid them

including me with some of good personal conatcts i know over phone conversations etc. they stole over 200.000 $ in real cash . and yes they cysec regulated .. learn greek hire a laywer still you cant do nothing ..

regarding alpari uk .. forget it they are whitelabel from ..
so worse conditions..
alpari pro is whitelabel from
so forget it too
alpari ru gave me once 5 pips spread on a connection in eur/usd
:eek: see what happens when they dont like you

2008 fxcm scamed a friend of me of a 600k real account with a doubtful marginpolicy to close only winning positions in result of a total loss

fxdd come on... they are in malta .. have you ever tried to listen & understand maltese language .. you better wont try it when there will be any future legal claims makes you suicide becasue all of a sudden they dont speak english anymore

but there is a lot of language schools on the island ..

maybe belize is the way to go ?!

Aurix Exchange