Aurix Exchange

brokers with bonus

chaoman

MBTrading Broker has "Pay per Limits" Bonus. Every time you enter a trade with a Stop or Limit pending order, instead of taking comission, they pay you some (They take their regular broker comission when you exit the trade.). So, instead of a one time only "bonus" , you gain long term as long as you place pending trades. I suppose I saved 300-500 USD Just from comissions over the years.

yager86

Beware of brokers giving bonus on deposits. It is just a tool to encourage traders to risk more than they would normally.

sorry about my newbie question,how can i upload EA or files ?
i try in go advanced section via upload but i could not do it :(((((

newbie question

newbie question

sorry about my newbie question,how can i upload EA or files ?
i try in go advanced section via upload but i could not do it :(((((

johnypips

There are so many brokers who pay bonuses on real account but hre is the thing they can also play with that bonus they gave to you so be aware while choosing these types of brokers who pay bonuses on real account do your own research and find reviews about thebroker before finalizing any of them... Have a great trading............

FX Systems announces a new promotion for all branches.

FOR ALL DEPOSIT METHODS INCLUDING CREDIT CARD!

1. Bonus roulette up to 500%.
AFTER each deposit sent, your bonus will join a raffle to win up to 500%. the roulette pot has 1 in 10 chances of 500. 3 in 10 chance of 250% and a minimum bonus of 100%. existing cliets may deposit and join.
2. All Micro account traders can request up to 1:1000 Leverage **
3. new vip clients get 0 pips spread for 60 days (pick any 2 major pairs). Rebate at end of two months.
4. rescue bonus of 35% (if you loose your funds trading, you get 35% back into your account to trade with.
For more info and queries don’t hesitate to immediately ask assistance to our client’s support.

thomas42

Every broker gives bonuses and have a lots of promos. Like my broker 1lotstp, they give 200% Matching Bonus for new clients,
250% Bonus for Existing Clients (including last months $75 free live accounts)
Plus 35% rescue bonus.

Honestly feel sick and tired of trying to search for free bonuses with brokers, as even if I am able to found it the amount is so small and the conditions so big that just waste of time. I have switch to looking for good contest. I trade with OctaFX on their cTrader contest, it is a weekly contest with 150 USD prize for first position in total 5 prizes plus I get 4 chances to try my luck and at least if I win I get the prize without having to complete tons of lot size to withdraw little profits.

pips4u

Search on google however if you're lazy check all brokers and all bonuses in one place personally I recommend it

Honestly feel sick and tired of trying to search for free bonuses with brokers, as even if I am able to found it the amount is so small and the conditions so big that just waste of time. I have switch to looking for good contest. I trade with OctaFX on their cTrader contest, it is a weekly contest with 150 USD prize for first position in total 5 prizes plus I get 4 chances to try my luck and at least if I win I get the prize without having to complete tons of lot size to withdraw little profits.

But friend, it’s not about contest as thread reads for bonus and I guess it got to be deposit one…. Anyway, I too like bonuses and I am using 101% Trade Able bonus from FreshForex, so check it out if you like it…. Hope it can help others too.

Aurix Exchange