Aurix Exchange

brokers with bonus

mageex

hello there

you can try vomma, good broker, with good support and a nice offer in course here

they offer 100 unit for cent account, no risk account with possibility to withdraw profit only

cheers

imi2

I guess almost every broker offers bonuses and they also serves as their attraction to get traders on board however i better suggest that these bonuses are always associated with certain terms and some of them could be tricky so it might be good to read their proper terms before availing them.

I will completely agree with Imi2, it’s no big deal to find brokers with bonuses, as now days every broker have it, but we got to be very careful that we pick reliable broker and with bonus that’s use able, it’s why I go with FreshForex, it’s reliable but most importantly have 101% TRADE ABLE BONUS, it’s the important point to note and by trade able, I mean supporting margin levels completely.

AustinRos

I prefer trading with brokers with no bonus offers because there is always a catch in it, which is why I trade with a broker FP Markets that has a robust trading condition and good spreads.

JasonDubier

Bonus brokers are bad, I already had my sip of tea with a bonus broker who turned out to be a scam, and I no longer trade with such brokers.

Just like AustineRos, I prefer trading with brokers like FP Markets and XM instead of scammers.

Aurix Exchange