Aurix Exchange

Can you make it work in real account?

fxdetailss

I tried this EA in demo its working but in real account with 5 digit broker indi also not appearing . someone make it work please

Attachments

• 00_ZZ_Window_Bot.mq4
    9.6 KB · Views: 5
  • Exp_00_ZZ_Window(2).mq4
    39.4 KB · Views: 5

stovedude

Try these. They should work for 5-digit. Also make sure you have the required indicator (#00_ZZ_Window) in the indicators folder.

fxdetailss

I tried it but failed

I tried it but failed

t
Try these. They should work for 5-digit. Also make sure you have the required indicator (#00_ZZ_Window) in the indicators folder.

Sir

I tried it, actually I am trying in vps and that exp_00_zz_window.mq4 indicator in not appearing but EA is showing active.I think if that indicator appear then it would execute trade!! And maximum trade option is not there!

blueocean

Hi SD,
I sent you a PM regarding an EA, I shall be grateful for a reply to my email address
which I also mentioned in my post.

Many thanks

blueocean

stovedude

t

Sir

I tried it, actually I am trying in vps and that exp_00_zz_window.mq4 indicator in not appearing but EA is showing active.I think if that indicator appear then it would execute trade!! And maximum trade option is not there!
Ok. I see now. The exp_00_zz_window.mq4 is not an indicator. It is also an EA based on the indicator (both are different EA's). You need the indicator apparently to make it work. Try this one. I imagine it is the same exact thing.

Attachments

• #00_ZZ_Window.mq4
    7.1 KB · Views: 4

sreesimha

where is the educated one please? Is it in first post itself?
Thanks ,
Also any inputs on TF, best pairs would help.

Cheers,

Sree.

fxdetailss

Not eccuting trade

Not eccuting trade

Ok. I see now. The exp_00_zz_window.mq4 is not an indicator. It is also an EA based on the indicator (both are different EA's). You need the indicator apparently to make it work. Try this one. I imagine it is the same exact thing.

Sir

I tried using indicator given by you in both EA but not executing trade in demo also now its not executing trade.

stovedude

You will need to make sure the indy is compiled. If you close the platform and reopen it, it will be compiled. I just checked both EA's and they both trade on BT anyway.

fxdetailss

Yes its working in desktop not in vps

Yes its working in desktop not in vps

You will need to make sure the indy is compiled. If you close the platform and reopen it, it will be compiled. I just checked both EA's and they both trade on BT anyway.

Sir
Its really working I tried it in desktop but in VPS its not working.From previous days I was trying in VPS its really not working in VPS but in my regular desktop its working well! What must be the reason?
And its my request sir since its working well now in regular desktop could you add breakeven and maximum trade option please?

stovedude

Sir
Its really working I tried it in desktop but in VPS its not working.From previous days I was trying in VPS its really not working in VPS but in my regular desktop its working well! What must be the reason?
And its my request sir since its working well now in regular desktop could you add breakeven and maximum trade option please?
You will need to copy the indy .ex4 file to the VPS and see if that will do it.

Aurix Exchange