one to one coaching

Cash-profit v.1.1

fxknight

Be very careful with this EA. Just like the WOC EA it is based on tick logic/timing. Basically if the current close is higher by X pips by the previous close after X seconds it buys and vice versa. Being based on tick timing the backtests are meaningless. Also if you you backtest before 2007 you will see that it blows the account to zero in several months everytime.

Good luck

sliffy

ok i have almost the same result now
i have 5 digit broker and i left MinPriceShot on 7 (default)

i had to set it to 100... now it's ok... seems too good to be true :eek:)
i test it on demo first

DimOnIs

AND MORE EXPERTS FREE FROM RUSSIA!!! :eek: :cool:
_http://forex.ucoz.kz/load/0-1

and
Скачать удаленно - Download :)

Can you suggest a better EA for us? I am in the process of acquiring one for me but I need information so that I can decide what is best for me. Thanks.
You must be registered for see images

systemtrader

Hello

Sorry for my bad English. I have the cash profit month after month tested one years forward and say he is very good and very profitable, however, we have changed it but not much

mekas

Hello

Sorry for my bad English. I have the cash profit month after month tested one years forward and say he is very good and very profitable, however, we have changed it but not much
Dont waste time with this ea guys ,or need realy good modification...

Capella

VIP Member
Cash profit. I like the name.
Upon request, I have educated this EA as follows...

2012-01-12 Educated by Capella
- Translated all text from Russian to English
- Added ECN_mode = Adapted OrderSend command to ECN_mode
- Added AutoAdjust2Broker for automatically adjusting SL, TP and TrailStop to broker requirements

Enjoy :)

Ps. The file that is 20.9 Kb large contain a typing error, which I for some reason cannot delete?!.
The correct file is the one that is 21.5 KB large.

Pps. I've now also uploaded version 1.1. Note that RiskPercentage was 120 and I've changed the default value to 5.0. This can be changed.

s1quash

'TrailingSXtop' - variable not defined D:\Program Files\MetaTrader - Alpari UK\experts\Cash-profit 1.2-edu.mq4 (61, 7)

Capella it has this warning when i tried to compile and order send error 134 when in backtesting and nothing was out when backtesting

one to one coaching