one to one coaching

Change EA indicator

emmany4

Here it is. I haven't tested it yet. You might have to set SIGNAL_BAR = 1, because I think the indicator will only draw the arrow on the previous closed candle.
Hello Stovedude, pls, is it possible to replace the indicator, one more time with the attached one with the same parameters of the EA.

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

emmany4

Try this one, but MTF can be tricky to make it work correctly, because of the repainting. If the lines cross back and forth, it could be trouble...
Hello Stovedude, thanks for the quick response. Pls i tested the EA on AudUsd in a normal mode not mtf, a trade triggered with a buy arrow on the chart and the EA opened a buy trade and almost immediately closed it and opened a sell trade and closed it immediately as well as stopped trading and the chart still shows a buy trade. Pls what i want the EA to do is to open a trade in the direction of an arrow and to only close the trade and open another one when an opposite direction arrow shows up.

Thanks in advance.

stovedude

I put it on EU m15, and it opened only one trade exactly on the indy arrow. I'm not sure what is happening. Do you have any errors in the Journal or Experts tabs?

emmany4

Hello Stove dude, are you still there? please i have adjusted this indicator to my taste, can you replace it with the one in the EA to take trades on the first signal only until the opposite signal appears to close and open a new trade immediately. It should also have trailing stop and should be able to close the trade on friday.
Thanks in advance.

Attachments

one to one coaching