Aurix Exchange

Check it out

krish

GUYS THIS IS MY STRATEGY
RIGHT NOW IAM USING MARTINGALE TYPES ,, IT SHOWS THE GOOD RESULT IAM TRYING TO DEVELOPE MY EA FOR MINIMAL DRAWDOWNS AND BIGPROFIT, I WILL POST IT SOON:cool:

Tinojazz

Professional Trader Since 2007
VIP Member
GUYS THIS IS MY STRATEGY
RIGHT NOW IAM USING MARTINGALE TYPES ,, IT SHOWS THE GOOD RESULT IAM TRYING DEVELOPE FOR MINIMAL DRAWDOWNS AND BIGPROFIT CATCH U SOON:cool:
Your results are only just 60% modeling quality, even 90% modeling is 50% diferent than live trading on Demo account ,and demo account is diferent 30% than live account, its relative...
Backtesting didnt calculating swaps and comissions , and voliatility on spreads....
Backtesting doesnt heart like demo account...
Demo account doesnt heart like live account...
Live account is 95% diferent than all another things...

Squall

Thanks krish but can you please share the ea so we can also test it?

<insert mandatory comment on how bad martingale is here>
But if it's different to all the other martingale system I've seen I'm prepared to eat my words :)

Tinojazz

Professional Trader Since 2007
VIP Member
Your results are only just 60% modeling quality, even 90% modeling is 50% diferent than live trading on Demo account ,and demo account is diferent 30% than live account, its relative...
Backtesting didnt calculating swaps and comissions , and voliatility on spreads....
Backtesting doesnt heart like demo account...
Demo account doesnt heart like live account...
Live account is 95% diferent than all another things...
Do not take me wrong dear traders, i just feel honest to help you to not run to find the holly grail, just learn forex and read books while you trading on live accounts. Holly grail you can find only with real expirience!
There is no EA and trading system what will make millions!!!!!!!

maximo

There is no EA and trading system what will make millions!!!!!!!

I second that!

Just logical, that if any EA's for sale did make much money then, why would there be a need to sell it? It does not make any sense to sell something for a small amount of money claiming the EA makes much more money.

I have 100's and 100's of EA's and systems and have been trading small for many years. Maybe that's why I have survived. Don't be greedy, be careful! Learn as much as you can. Wish you all success!

Aurix Exchange