clean Mt4 ,,, why it's slows down ??

spacca

maybe I use strange beasts of indicators I don't know but after a week 10 days cpu consumption increases to 35 40%
delete unnecessary files such as logs is not needed but the mt4 never starts running again
I have two alternatives
a mt4 without indicator to place orders
another mt4 to see the indicators and then delete everything by removing the MQL4 folder
someone managed to understand what slows down ?? block
what should be deleted ?? to make it run again ??

tiapan99

maybe I use strange beasts of indicators I don't know but after a week 10 days cpu consumption increases to 35 40%
delete unnecessary files such as logs is not needed but the mt4 never starts running again
I have two alternatives
a mt4 without indicator to place orders
another mt4 to see the indicators and then delete everything by removing the MQL4 folder
someone managed to understand what slows down ?? block
what should be deleted ?? to make it run again ??
You have start to look at the history files. Normally we set the chart history of 1000 bars, the greater the bars it will consume a lot of cpu to load extra bars needed.

William Castillo

Banned Users
Everyone trades in the market for making profit. But it is not easy to make profit. Forex market is like a puzzle game. You have to make proper decision in proper time. It is quite difficult to take quick decision without the help of any broker. Making profit is mainly depend on the spreads and leverage and the ability of taking quick and appropriate decisions. I always trade with Tpglobalfx. Because they provide low spreads starting from 0.01 pips and give a dynamic leverage at maximum of 1:500. It helps me to ensure my profit easily.

spacca

Everyone trades in the market for making profit. But it is not easy to make profit. Forex market is like a puzzle game. You have to make proper decision in proper time. It is quite difficult to take quick decision without the help of any broker. Making profit is mainly depend on the spreads and leverage and the ability of taking quick and appropriate decisions. I always trade with Tpglobalfx. Because they provide low spreads starting from 0.01 pips and give a dynamic leverage at maximum of 1:500. It helps me to ensure my profit easily.
and where he is tpglobal ?? hahahahaahah cayman in barbados in alaska in cyprus or under the bed of his house ??
WillIam when you lend me your bicycle if you forget to ask for a return the following week
I think the bike is mineeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
after 4 months that bike is mine
and I will do everything to not give you your bike back ,this is when you give the money to the blue blah blah broker
the money is his and any shit slipping trick spread and close an order and find in the account history 20% less is legal
by by