Complimentary tool makes losing strategies win (details inside)

Schurli

As you may already know, Money Management is the most vital
component to a successful trading system. However, finding a
proven system, that actually responds to your personal trading
track record, trading style, and abilities, can be very difficult
and even boring. Am I right?

Fortunately, I've found the solution...

Mike Swanson, the reserved, quiet, yet LEGENDARY trader you've
probably didn't hear of, is releasing his DDSMM, Dynamic Delta
Swanson MM Calculator, and it is COMPLIMENTARY!
it's for everyone to benefit from. You'll be getting the
fully functional version.

Mike's giving this to you (and to the rest of our Forex community
as well) because it's widely considered to be the
SINGLE MOST IMPACTFUL MM System ever created.
DDSMM takes the guesswork out of determining lot size.

Well, maybe you're wondering: What is DDSMM and what makes it so
powerful?

DDSMM uses state-of-the-art proprietary math formulas to gauge your
aptitude and ability to successfully trade the Forex markets.
After your particular style of trading is assessed, DDSMM
provides "artificial intelligence-based" logic to properly
measure the amount of lots/trade size needed for each consecutive trade.

Additionally, DDSMM's automation aspect can be applied to change a
terrible performing EA, system, or strategy into perhaps a
highly-successful winning combination (I'll tell you
more about this in the coming days...so look out for an email).

Download your complimentary copy of Mike's revolutionary
formula and plug-in your trades to see the difference.

Bybak

Looks effective

Looks effective

Thanx for sending the link, not many things will make my day, but having a money management system in place that gives me profit without earning any accumalitive pips is a good thing

Panzer

Does anyone have DDSMM EA , excell posted in this thread is good only for EURUSD, its not calculating correct for other pairs

Panzer

it would b great if anyone had automatic version of a DDSMM ea...i have a spreadsheet version, but EA is hard to get!

128break

On my wish list would be the ddsmm instant, it would save all the time clicking making trades and moving sl/tp. I would buy it but for the cost, way over what im prepared to pay.

has anyone developed something similar to this, if so any chance they can share.

thx guys

CaptainJack

On my wish list would be the ddsmm instant, it would save all the time clicking making trades and moving sl/tp. I would buy it but for the cost, way over what im prepared to pay.

has anyone developed something similar to this, if so any chance they can share.

thx guys

Poor mans DDSMM.... Search the forums.

CJ

128break

Poor mans DDSMM.... Search the forums.

CJ

FYI

heres something i found out today...it may have been common knowledge, i dont know, perhaps im way behind you guys.
ddsmm was 'stolen'
i had a long chat with the master money bot creator this morning, i asked if he knew ddsmm, because his was similar 'dont start me on that' he said hehehe, turns out mike swanson stole the idea, changed a thing or two and started selling it for $2000...shocking.

Well, dave is such a nice guy, dont take my word for it, put master money bot in forex factory and see what others have said about him way back last year.

and...........im not an affiliate so i wont give you a link, but if you want exactly the same as ddsmm then google master money bot or master trade panel.
If you get the MTP you get the MMB with it, plus lots of other goodies., and all for a tenth of the price.

In fact, go to daves live chat box, ask him yourself

and to think, i thought mike swanson was a genius.....how far wrong was i

sunrize

FYI

heres something i found out today...it may have been common knowledge, i dont know, perhaps im way behind you guys.
ddsmm was 'stolen'
i had a long chat with the master money bot creator this morning, i asked if he knew ddsmm, because his was similar 'dont start me on that' he said hehehe, turns out mike swanson stole the idea, changed a thing or two and started selling it for $2000...shocking.

Well, dave is such a nice guy, dont take my word for it, put master money bot in forex factory and see what others have said about him way back last year.

and...........im not an affiliate so i wont give you a link, but if you want exactly the same as ddsmm then google master money bot or master trade panel.
If you get the MTP you get the MMB with it, plus lots of other goodies., and all for a tenth of the price.

In fact, go to daves live chat box, ask him yourself

and to think, i thought mike swanson was a genius.....how far wrong was i

Sorry guys but I'm positive that this isn't the case. master money bot uses a cumulative 3% (or so) to increase or decrease lot size when equity increase or decrease. This would always produce a smooth increase/decrease in lot size.

On the other hand DDSMM upon winning or loosing a couple of trades could jump with the lot size to sometime 2 or 3 or more times last lot size.
If you lost a trade and the loss exceeded a certain percentage of the last couple of winning trades and your last position, (lets say 3.5lot), next position will be opened some time with the minimum allowed (0.1lot)
That is a completely different logic.

Steeling an idea means nothing, lets say "Air Bus Aircraft industry" stole the idea of aeroplanes from "The Wright Brothers" !!

doky

enjoy the free ride:)

enjoy the free ride:)

You can download the EA

doky

Guys, this is what I have, only manual in russian. Place the CONTENT of the folders into your respective Metatrader folders. For example: metatrader/experts=>here comes the mq4 file DDSSM v.1.38. The CONTENT of the template folder goes to metatrader/templates; libraries CONTENT goes to metatrader/experts/libraries, etc. Hope this helps. DO NOT COPY DIRECTLY THE FOLDERS FROM THE RAR DIRECTLY TO YOUR METATRADER FOLDERS since this will replace your existing folders (I am sure you know that:)) but you are going to lose all existing MT setups which you might miss eventually

Since I have not tried it yet, would appreciate if someone shares his/hers experience

doky

Guys, this is what I have, only manual in russian. Place the CONTENT of the folders into your respective Metatrader folders. For example: metatrader/experts=>here comes the mq4 file DDSSM v.1.38. The CONTENT of the template folder goes to metatrader/templates; libraries CONTENT goes to metatrader/experts/libraries, etc. Hope this helps. DO NOT COPY DIRECTLY THE FOLDERS FROM THE RAR DIRECTLY TO YOUR METATRADER FOLDERS since this will replace your existing folders (I am sure you know that:)) but you are going to lose all existing MT setups which you might miss eventually

Since I have not tried it yet, would appreciate if someone shares his/hers experience

Aurix Exchange