Aurix Exchange

Crack

Pannik

Hi, can I help me evryone/
I want to crack a dll file, fo to read inside code, who to do this?
The file is here....

stovedude

dlls are difficult to crack. You need a special program (which is also difficult to find and use). It's better to crack the original file, so that it doesn't need the dll anymore.

Has

Hi, can I help me evryone/
I want to crack a dll file, fo to read inside code, who to do this?
The file is here....

Stovedude is rite even the most experinced programer will finds it very defficult to crack dll files, you need very sofesticated software and the software not easy to use, I think you could use PE Explorer (by haventools) though you need to know what you doing, and expensive so you option, If you give me the name of the system I may be able to help you.

It gets worse if the DLL has part of the trading-logic-code inside.
Then you are lost because removing the DLL-call or removing the acct-check in the EA does not help.

Only a few are able to transfer the relevant logic from the dll into the EA.
I am not .... that is for sure.

Pannik

Stovedude is rite even the most experinced programer will finds it very defficult to crack dll files, you need very sofesticated software and the software not easy to use, I think you could use PE Explorer (by haventools) though you need to know what you doing, and expensive so you option, If you give me the name of the system I may be able to help you.

The ea with dll file is here...
but i want to wrork ea without dll

stovedude

Try this one. It still needs the dll file for one function (profxRule). This function is puzzling. Not sure what it does. It seems to provide some logic for the trades. But the validation should be gone. Try it and see..

Attachments

• ProForexRobot.mq4
    27.7 KB · Views: 1

Aurix Exchange