one to one coaching

Cryptocurrency trading with fx brokers?

marusyafx

Anybody tried to trade crypto pairs on fx brokers? Is it so cheap, fast and profitable as advertised? Or it's better to stick with traditional exchanges?

Looking forward to your feedback! thanks.

Aaronpp

I recommend that you can advise, especially you can start investigating the reviews of different websites where you will verify what the company offers from different points of view, in this way you will have an idea at least of what it offers and later you will receive the recommendations and opinions of broker users. Unfortunately I do not know much about this broker, but I hope you can find the answers you need.

imi2

Many broker like hotforex etc have started offering BTCUSD and BTCEUR pairs with average spreads however bitcoin is a highly volatile commodity at the moment so better doing some research before investing or trading in Bitcoin.

Beloved

Nowadays there are many brokers who are offering the Crypto currency trading even they are from Forex trading brokers. Brokers know very well the market and they will follow the market rules for their profit.

one to one coaching