crytocurrency vs forex

checkmail

WwI Memebr
Hello friends this is checkmail and from year 2008-09, we allhave been experencing quiet a change in our market surroundings.
Earlier forex was the only option to trade currencies, develop capitals, form companies, but recent gains in crypto currency the new age trading is altered, more and more users are shifting towards crytocurrency and its tradings. Hows the warfare going good or in negative territory between forex and cryto currency ?

I would definitely go with the Cryptocurrency now. I'm a beginner in online trading and cryptocurrency world, but with Beetoom company helped me to understand how things work in this business. I'm using their
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
and it's really so enjoyoing. ... so, I am happy with my investment!

Not all brokers allow cryptocurrency trading. The only one I am sure of is Tenkofx, and you can deposit with your bitcoin instantly. The broker is very nice and has good trading conditions. They have also been around for quite some time. Take a look:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

I agree with you, Not all brokers allow cryptocurrency trading. The only one I am sure of is alpari.com, and you can deposit with your bitcoin instantly

marusyafx

WwI Memebr
Josesv;n2339383 said:
I agree with you, Not all brokers allow cryptocurrency trading. The only one I am sure of is alpari.com, and you can deposit with your bitcoin instantly
Tickmill and Hotforex also offer cryptocurrency trades, personally tested them, and hold two short positions on BTC from 10K

Beloved

WwI Memebr
Bitcoin, Litecoin, and Ethereum proved to have great potential for investment and speculation, due to their high volatility and dramatic price moves.

I was invested in crypto since Nov last year, i'm happy the price always up until it drop now...i should withdraw it when i got a lot of profit on January...

Can somebody tell me more if there's any thread here where I can learn more about cryptocurrencies? I'm really interested in it, but heard it's very risky because price movement is so unpredictable.

Beloved

WwI Memebr
A simple answer is that cryptocurrency trading is much more profitable but it is riskier compared to Forex trading. But again it depends on your knowledge of each, your trading goals and strategies, and the risk you are prepared to take.

According to me Bitcoin VS Forex. The Foreign Exchange market (Forex) is the world's center for exchanging currencies. ... The more a currency varies, the bigger the profit (and risk). Bitcoin trading is similar as traders are essentially exchanging a cryptocurrency for another currency, which is the principle Forex is built on.