Aurix Exchange

Currency Strength Robot EA by Henry Liu - My Live Account

Currency Strength Robot EA by Henry Liu

Hi Traders, I have purchased the new thing on the block the currency strength robot which was designed by the forex guru Henry.

On the basic package of $130 a month is already live and i can honestly say im very disappointed to say the least.

Out of 8 trades taken, only 1 is in profit the rest are sitting on negative numbers up -88 -78 -31 etc etc.

If the trades keep coming in like this Henry will lose his reputation as a Forex Trader and fall into the group of BS marketers.

Has anyone purchased this so called awesome EA. Keep in mind i see the trades that Henry has taken which are correlating to mine.

After 2nd day of trading it only gets worse. Henry better pull his finger out as looking at these trades 5 which total over -280 pips not including the ones stopped out already is total BS.

Can anyone else comment cheers

Henry's EA kickin but!! Im sorry NOT!

Henry's EA kickin but!! Im sorry NOT!

Latest on Henry's brilliant EA that is live on my smaller account:

Subscription = $130AUD

USDCAD stopped out for -$26
AUDUSD manual stop for -$20
USDCHF manual close for +$2.00
GBPCHF manual close for +$2.50

Running orders: get ready to hold your breath

Eurcad: -125 pips
Eurcad: -76
Eurcad: -45
Eurcad: -13
Eurusd: -160
Eurusd: -121
Eurusd: -88
Eurusd: -52
GbpChf: - 106

So after 2 days of awesome trades you can see for yourselves how brilliant this EA has performed. It seems like there may be a child playing with the keyboard when these trades are executed.

The $130 money back guarantee looks the good within the first week, possibly first few days.

Henry, im astonished as i thought you were are reputable trader. Now looking at these trades lurking in no mans land, you forgot to trade the GJ for long based on your preaching oin your Newsprofiteer. I dont like to bad mouth people but when i pay money for a product that is supposed to deliver some positive results and see this on my live account. mmm speechless.

Its lucky for you you can start another blog under a different niche. Having SL over 200 pips is total BS as far as im concerned.

Traders be very careful when you purchase this EA!!!!

mook

I started using the client ea yesterday. The risk/reward ratio doesn't make sense to me. From the charts it looks like he's risking 3 to make 1. I am currently in 4 trades. 1 winning 3 in the negatives. The most bizarre thing is that I was up on all these trades during last night' session, and yet trailing stops were not implemented ~ I'll test it til the end of the week, but from what i can tell I don't think this guy knows how to use his own currency meter. I was averaging 20% per day when I coupled the CM with my own strategy.

Arktech

negative responses for Henry Liu

negative responses for Henry Liu

I heard lots of negative responses about Henry Liu about his last program "1 to 1 million" or something like that in the Forex Peace Army website. No personal offense, but I'd rather hear his analysis than buying his product. IMHO.

mook

hmmmm... I'll give you this: the cm allows you to couple weak/strong currencies. It will give you, a least in the very near term, direction. Take what you will from this.

Rock

hmmmm... I'll give you this: the cm allows you to couple weak/strong currencies. It will give you, a least in the very near term, direction. Take what you will from this.

Thanks for your reply. I know what the indicator is supposed to tell but haven't been able to trade with it like you apparently have managed. What I find is that as soon as an obvious strength/weakness manifests itself, the move is exhausted. Could you be a bit more detailed about how you use it please? I promise we'll leave some pips for you to take:)

Secondly, I received an e-mail some time ago about the free version 2 that would be shared, but all I see on the website is him trying to sell his new EA. Did anybody mange to get their hands on it?

Many thanks!

mook

Thanks for your reply. I know what the indicator is supposed to tell but haven't been able to trade with it like you apparently have managed. What I find is that as soon as an obvious strength/weakness manifests itself, the move is exhausted. Could you be a bit more detailed about how you use it please? I promise we'll leave some pips for you to take:)

Secondly, I received an e-mail some time ago about the free version 2 that would be shared, but all I see on the website is him trying to sell his new EA. Did anybody mange to get their hands on it?

Many thanks!

You are not spending enough time on the charts. Couple the charts with the cm, sit and watch. Nothing beats screen time. You will spend most of the 24/5 to do well at this, so get comfortable.

I thought the csr would reduce screen time, it has not. Liu is utilizing martingale to cover his recent massive losses; however, i don't think he realizes that his clients will eventually get called. HTH does he let a 170 sl get hit? Newbies don't even do that.

Arktech

Cruscotto vs. CS

Cruscotto vs. CS

If you like to feel the short term strength and weakness of each currency i prefer Andrea's Cruscotto far better than CS. See below link

i think you need to get bulletproof to get this program free, but you can do the refund trick that we normally did :D
Also he (Andrea) indicated that this program takes some of your CPU and he is working with better one now.
Hope this helps.

Rock

You are not spending enough time on the charts. Couple the charts with the cm, sit and watch. Nothing beats screen time. You will spend most of the 24/5 to do well at this, so get comfortable.

Well, interesting to hear how you know how much time I spend watching charts every day..

All I was interested in was to hear how you seem to use the meter quite successful as the centre of your trading to make 20% per day. I use other methods to trade and never needed the currency meter but always open to new ideas. As you mentioned you seem to use it rather well, it would be nice to share with people that might be struggling. All I seem to get a vague comment. Seen this kind of posts too often.
Thanks for your time anyway.

Rock

If you like to feel the short term strength and weakness of each currency i prefer Andrea's Cruscotto far better than CS. See below link

i think you need to get bulletproof to get this program free, but you can do the refund trick that we normally did :D
Also he (Andrea) indicated that this program takes some of your CPU and he is working with better one now.
Hope this helps.

Thanks for your post. Have been trying this one for some time and will give it another go. Does take quite a bit of your computers resources indeed.
It has just been posted by someone else so I wont.:)

Hi traders, the best method of trading by far is harmonic! Gartley, butterfly, bat, 3 drives. Search for it on the forums will help your trading. Knowing Fibs and what they mean will guide you. Knowing how strong a currency is useless. You need to know price action and where the market is heading and when it will most likely reverse. cheers

mook

The currency meter is not useless. Even institutional traders use a form of currency meter to measure volatility.

I've been trying to find the code for newprofiteer to see what's happening in the back ground but haven't been able to. It uses come kind of mulit time frame multi pair MA. This kind of information is invaluable.

As a discretionary trader I can't give you a lesson on how to trade. The only advice i can properly give is ~ A discretionary trader trades with the market. You never know where price is going; AND the market is always right, in spite of what you decide.

Sorry to disappoint you Mook. Henry brought out the CSR EA! I tested it twice on live accounts and had trades in excess of -720 pips running. He was placing trades anywhere. My partner also tested it this time in demo. His $100k account was down $10k in the first week with trades taken by that stupid EA.

I am not the only one either who has asked for their money back. The CSR robot had stops in excess of 300 pips and he would widen the stops if the trades were going sour.

Henry's CSR is $130 month which is a waste of money and time. Im a manual trader using harmonic patterns and price action which is far more successful then any of these garbage EA.

Ask a professional trader if he would use a SL of 300 pips or more when trading 10 lot contracts. Then come back to me. The CSR EA is for the bin.

mook

Kappa,

I use the currency meter for my own manual trades. I am profitable only because I don't use it as Henry does. I bought the CSR, ran it a week and got my refund. I subscribed to the CSR only because my assumption was that Henry had developed an EA similar to my own strategy. He did not. This does not imply that the currency meter does not work. This whole game, as in all forms of investing which requires complex arrays of statistical data, is to determine volatility. The currency strength meter does this, albiet naively, and somewhat accurately.

Hey Mook, Henry stated when he plugged the CSR EA saying the usual spin. He is a tip for you use the strength meter and harmonic patterns, price action etc to improve your forex strategy.

Cheers

H

hermes

I know Henry for long time. Always selling the same shit! Next time you hear his name run away! You save money and nerves.
Hermes

Aurix Exchange