one to one coaching

Cycle identifier

Tinojazz

Professional Trader Since 2007
VIP Member
Some interesting and usefull indicator.
Ignore all other signals, when you have red or green colored signal then you can think for enter.It is very usefull to catch the new trend from begining.
Enjoy
You must be registered for see images

Tinojazz

VIP Member
To be honnest it is repaint indicator, but he is giving most time true signals. Specialy iff you see devergence on RSI (8) and some good hammer like example right now on EU H4, can be very true signall. Accept this sam like sell signal for EU live now.
Regards
You must be registered for see images

rpd

I ran this in visual back test and it repaints like crazy, almost seems like a gamble. Is it that it cannot work in visual backtest?

Tinojazz

VIP Member
I ran this in visual back test and it repaints like crazy, almost seems like a gamble. Is it that it cannot work in visual backtest?
I see it too. I am runing on live and on smaller Timeframes it is repaints too much. It is better on H4 and Daily. Becouse that repainting i say that he can be useful, and not to follow all signals or take trades on every signal. Anyway if was not repaint he will freeze signals whatever where price will go after that. So it doesnt bodering me repaint indicators.

Joy22

ow to turn point indicator is good. This is the characteristic point on the turn if the update. The trader should be interpreted as a turn point may be true.

Joy22

have you another point turn indicator?

Thanks

I see it too. I am runing on live and on smaller Timeframes it is repaints too much. It is better on H4 and Daily. Becouse that repainting i say that he can be useful, and not to follow all signals or take trades on every signal. Anyway if was not repaint he will freeze signals whatever where price will go after that. So it doesnt bodering me repaint indicators.

Tinojazz

VIP Member
ow to turn point indicator is good. This is the characteristic point on the turn if the update. The trader should be interpreted as a turn point may be true.

Joy22

have you another point turn indicator?

Thanks
I am not sure i am study it how is working, i ask one coder who is my best friend, and he says that whatever this indicator is repaint he use a lot of logics. I think he use divergences, fibos, pivots, and with time i learn it more.
Actualy ignore the small signals, or change collors to (none) on inputs for 0,3,4 codes. And you will filter all false signals.
I have another indicators with arrows but thay are much worst then this indicator.

Joy22

I am not sure i am study it how is working, i ask one coder who is my best friend, and he says that whatever this indicator is repaint he use a lot of logics. I think he use divergences, fibos, pivots, and with time i learn it more.
Actualy ignore the small signals, or change collors to (none) on inputs for 0,3,4 codes. And you will filter all false signals.
I have another indicators with arrows but thay are much worst then this indicator.
Use Cycleidentifier whit this: LRC (Linear regression channel)

attach :LRC and manual. But i use these indicators LRC, Cyclefinder, KG GGH signal or stoc cross signal

Joy 22

Attachments

Tinojazz

VIP Member

attach :LRC and manual. But i use these indicators LRC, Cyclefinder, KG GGH signal or stoc cross signal

Joy 22
Did you trade some time with your adds? And what results you see with that mix?
Thanks

Joy22

Joy 22
working in the trend results are good.
You may decide to enter from the canal side in three ways:
1) following an indicator (Stoch, ccifxsniper or others);
2) setting on the edge of the entrance channel (riskier, but more gain);
3) a pattern of price reversal (in my opinion the best)

joy22

I have difficulty writing in English can share a translator
thanks

Attachments

Tinojazz

VIP Member
EA

EA

Somebody from us in this forum have maded EA based on Cycle identifier.
and share on some other forum. Like to know mr Joseff Strauss your EA is great, and you can share with us here, and we can modify and make it better and better. I have your EA but i will let you to share.
Thanks

Joy22

Somebody from us in this forum have maded EA based on Cycle identifier.
and share on some other forum. Like to know mr Joseff Strauss your EA is great, and you can share with us here, and we can modify and make it better and better. I have your EA but i will let you to share.
Thanks
is this?

i have problem whit this not run
You have a version that okay?

or do I reinstall the metatrader?

Joy22

Tinojazz

VIP Member
is this?

i have problem whit this not run
You have a version that okay?

or do I reinstall the metatrader?

Joy22
No its not same, and its not so good how i was think, but we could modify there at forum, ill share link or EA on EA's thread.

marcuss

manual for this indi is here:

Does someone has the other indicators (described in manual)?

one to one coaching