Aurix Exchange

Cycle Trading Journal by Hoang Huy

hoanghuy

As to draw attention of people on this forum who are interested in cycle trading compounded with the advantage of Fibonacci sequences, I present to you this topic.
Please enjoy yourself and feel free to post your comments!

I would like to make it clear that I am not here to promote any products/services and I have no intentions of making money from members of this forum. This thread is purely dedicated to my love of trading, with the hopes of expanding my knowledge and experience with everyone in this forum.

First, let me review some recent live forecasts I have made :)

hoanghuy

1 Week ago
Before the time target
You must be registered for see images

Code:
http://i886.photobucket.com/albums/ac62/thebloggerbus/201108080652.gif

Touched 4141 and retraced, +131 pips on going...
Not so bad trade :)

Code:
http://i886.photobucket.com/albums/ac62/thebloggerbus/201108091353.gif
EURUSD 4355, trade closed for 212 pips

Code:
http://i886.photobucket.com/albums/ac62/thebloggerbus/201108101019.gif

hoanghuy

New date/time target for trend change
19 Aug 2011 - 4:00 GMT+3

Code:
http://i886.photobucket.com/albums/ac62/thebloggerbus/201108151130.gif
Price entered target zone

Code:
http://i886.photobucket.com/albums/ac62/thebloggerbus/201108181500.gif
Price retraced after the timeline, a nice one caught +124 pips for me :)

Code:
http://i886.photobucket.com/albums/ac62/thebloggerbus/201108192235.gif

Will come back soon with my new updates... ;)

Very cool! I have looked into fibonacci sequences a little bit, and I'm very bad with math, so I am not sure if I'll be utilizing this technique. But it's always intriguing to look at somebody else use it - maybe someday it will just 'click' for me.

hoanghuy

Very cool! I have looked into fibonacci sequences a little bit, and I'm very bad with math, so I am not sure if I'll be utilizing this technique. But it's always intriguing to look at somebody else use it - maybe someday it will just 'click' for me.

Thanks man, I'm glad I have someone to join with me on this topic.
So which tools do you use to trade everyday?

@all: I will offer you guys live forecasts, please check our topic every Monday and Friday :)

hoanghuy

New target for change in trend
24 Aug 2011 12:00 GMT+3
Since it is a target, it can be around the timeline
Personally, I will look for an entry on that date&time

Code:
http://i886.photobucket.com/albums/ac62/thebloggerbus/201108221003.gif

radicaltour

VIP Member
Hi Huy,
Thank you for opening this thread.
It's great to see more cycle (Gann-like) signals.
And thank you for making it clear that you're not promoting any products/services. :)

Thanks man, I'm glad I have someone to join with me on this topic.
So which tools do you use to trade everyday?

@all: I will offer you guys live forecasts, please check our topic every Monday and Friday :)

Hey! I am a complete greenhorn, dude. Newbie, noob, n00b, nub, whatever it is, I'm it! :p

I'm very much in the reading/learning phase, but am feeling a bit adventurous and have been asking around about places to try demo accounts. Its all just somewhat intimidating. :D

hoanghuy

Hey! I am a complete greenhorn, dude. Newbie, noob, n00b, nub, whatever it is, I'm it! :p

I'm very much in the reading/learning phase, but am feeling a bit adventurous and have been asking around about places to try demo accounts. Its all just somewhat intimidating. :D

Hey, no worries! Just do your homework and you will be an excellent guy in no time ;)
I'm very thankful that you are the first guy who commented in this thread.

hoanghuy

I closed the trade for 42 pips because price behaviour was not too interesting.
If the case looks better within today, may be we can try another entry point around. If not I will stay aside :)

We will get updated in the weekend.
Happy trading to all!

Hey, no worries! Just do your homework and you will be an excellent guy in no time ;)
I'm very thankful that you are the first guy who commented in this thread.

I appreciate the support! I've talked to some pretty nasty guys asking for help, but it's nice to see some helpful folks!

Also, is SmartTradeFX the name of the program you're using? I figure, if I can get my hands on a similar program and see what you see, maybe this can aid my learning process by gaining some familiarity? Or is that just a completely ridiculous idea? :p

hoanghuy

I appreciate the support! I've talked to some pretty nasty guys asking for help, but it's nice to see some helpful folks!

Also, is SmartTradeFX the name of the program you're using? I figure, if I can get my hands on a similar program and see what you see, maybe this can aid my learning process by gaining some familiarity? Or is that just a completely ridiculous idea? :p
It's the name of the broker my brothers and I are working with.
You can google it.
The software is Metatrader 4, a popular trading software you may have heard about.:p

hoanghuy

Hi hoanghuy

What your chart is tell you today? . What we can expected ?

Hi, I'm not a day trader.
Today, my chart told me to keep yesterday position.
Now I closed it for +82 pips profit.
Here's the update

After 2 trades, got 42+82 = 124 pips, not so bad.
Happy trading to all!
Cheers!

lerxst

@hoanghuy,

Hi, thanks for the interesting thread. Can you share a bit on how you are calculating these reversal times?

thanks

hoanghuy

@hoanghuy,

Hi, thanks for the interesting thread. Can you share a bit on how you are calculating these reversal times?

thanks

Hi, I truly appreciate your interest in this field of knowledge.
I mainly use cycle lines, fibonacci sequences and sometimes pichforks.
That's all I can say now... :)

Guys, please remember that you can post your own forecast/discussion here, I'm very thankful that I have a chance to listen to you guys.

hoanghuy

EURUSD H4
New target for changes in trend this week.
First target: 29 Aug 2011 00:00 GMT+3
Second target: 30 Aug 2011 16:00 GMT+3
I will post the image after a few minutes.

hoanghuy

Since these are TARGETs, it can be around the timeline.

Code:
http://i886.photobucket.com/albums/ac62/thebloggerbus/201108291035.gif

@hoanghuy,

thanks

Ah, shoot, that was a good question, I should have thought to ask that....:eek: This is shaping up to be quite a nice thread though, Hoanghuy! ;)

hoanghuy

I have just ended up this trade with +40 pips
Now I suggest we wait for the next time line to come

When you look carefully at the first timeline, it was not the high that I believe most of us have imagined. Instead of that, it was the minor low on the way to its real top.
In this example you can see how tricky the market is. And why trading is a probability.

keller

Hi hoanghuy

Thanks for interesting analysis. Im curious about red horizontal lines in picture 2 .Do you think that it is possible in near future for price to broke 1.4320 and then 1.4013 price level could be the final target and then bounce?. Thanks! :)

I have just ended up this trade with +40 pips
Now I suggest we wait for the next time line to come

When you look carefully at the first timeline, it was not the high that I believe most of us have imagined. Instead of that, it was the minor low on the way to its real top.
In this example you can see how tricky the market is. And why trading is a probability.

Aurix Exchange