Aurix Exchange

Cynthia Breakout Basic and Advanced System

StaticX

Hi Guys,

I do not recommend this system AT ALL, but someone was asking for it on the MBFX thread. So rather than side track that thread I created a new one here for it.

It includes both her basic and advanced systems.

Code:
[URL="http://dc353.4shared.com/download/1uDBzaw9/Cynthia_Breakout_BasicandAdvan.zip"]http://dc353.4shared.com/download/1uDBzaw9/Cynthia_Breakout_BasicandAdvan.zip[/URL]

I do not use this system, but if any of you want to give it a bash go ahead. This will also hopefully quell any curiosities you may have.

Also you will notice, if you are an avid indicator collector, that all here indicators are renamed from their orignal "free" versions. Yes she had the balls to actually rename some well known indicactors to her own "Cynthia_xxx" version. (Decompiling the code shows you that she did not even try and change the original internal name of these indicators)

Cheers
StaticX

C

christiaan

though it was the color coded forex trading system.Yes that is it's name.But this seems to be the breakout one maybe it is worth something unlike the color coded forex trading system.The link does not work anymore can you plz post it again.

Thanks

StaticX

Hi Christiaan,

I would not put too much faith in her bit's & bobs.

I posted this as an aid to anyone who was curious about her stuff.
My personal style of trading does not require me to bounce between 3 timeframes to verify a trade. I use the 4hr and when I am feeling rich the daily timeframe.

Beleive it or not I literally went back to basics of price action and trade the 4H time frame using just support & resistance and trend lines... Nothing fancy. I was for a while using an indicator I created myself based on the Fibonacci strike method...I just used it as a "guage" as to my levels. Basically if I am in a trade I would set the fibostrike levels and use them as my stop loss levels and a guage for a trend turn around...

One of the hardest factors about trading these longer timeframes is patients. For some reason it's human nature to feel like we need to be in on the action... i.e. the feeling of losing pressious pips as each hour or 15min period passes buy.... I soon started realizing that by waiting for my signals to occur on the 4h time frame my trades started become a lot more profitable. Turns out (and I know this obvious and has been said before) but profits are at their highest levels ever since switching to the 4H charts ...I was trading like a made man on the 15M and 1H timeframes... continually stressed and I ened up suffering from a great deal of sleep loss....

I tested the link now and it seems to work, please let me know if you are having continued problems.

Cheers
StaticX

S

swissforex

your 4h sys

your 4h sys

Hi Christiaan,

I would not put too much faith in her bit's & bobs.

I posted this as an aid to anyone who was curious about her stuff.
My personal style of trading does not require me to bounce between 3 timeframes to verify a trade. I use the 4hr and when I am feeling rich the daily timeframe.

Beleive it or not I literally went back to basics of price action and trade the 4H time frame using just support & resistance and trend lines... Nothing fancy. I was for a while using an indicator I created myself based on the Fibonacci strike method...I just used it as a "guage" as to my levels. Basically if I am in a trade I would set the fibostrike levels and use them as my stop loss levels and a guage for a trend turn around...

One of the hardest factors about trading these longer timeframes is patients. For some reason it's human nature to feel like we need to be in on the action... i.e. the feeling of losing pressious pips as each hour or 15min period passes buy.... I soon started realizing that by waiting for my signals to occur on the 4h time frame my trades started become a lot more profitable. Turns out (and I know this obvious and has been said before) but profits are at their highest levels ever since switching to the 4H charts ...I was trading like a made man on the 15M and 1H timeframes... continually stressed and I ened up suffering from a great deal of sleep loss....

I tested the link now and it seems to work, please let me know if you are having continued problems.

Cheers
StaticX

Hi Static I know you from many other threads
I'm a 4H Trader now
I used to love 15M but now it's over coz my demanding job :rolleyes: rules !
Why don't you open a Thread for your 4H SUPER SIMPLE SYSTEM?
I like your explanations from last post and a couple of snapshots would be much appreciated

PM if u wish

Aurix Exchange