one to one coaching

Cyrox scalping

stjohn

I haven't tried it and I don't know if it's any help but I found this Cyrox Rainbow Colour template lurking in one of the corners of my hard disk.

xard777

Cyrox scalping

joy22
Hi Joy, The Cyrox method is designed to work on a 5 second time frame.

It also uses other indicators to confirm price movement.

Plus this is a very old method...Cyrox has moved on quite a bit since then.

Xard777

Joy22

Hello XARD777,

What is the evolution of Cyrox. alias Guppy.
This method is based on moving averages.

What is modern?

In the trading, the axiom, ancient = bad and modern=good: it is not true.
Renko = old; Fibonacci=old, Gann =old, Neuralnetworks= modern, genetic algorithms=modern and others...
what is the best method?
Joy22

Hello XARD777,

What is the evolution of Cyrox. alias Guppy.
This method is based on moving averages.

What is modern?

In the trading, the axiom, ancient = bad and modern=good: it is not true.
Renko = old; Fibonacci=old, Gann =old, Neuralnetworks= modern, genetic algorithms=modern and others...
what is the best method?
Joy22
Hi Joy,

I have read many of your posts, especially a lot of ebooks and coarses and would like to thank you for them. I have met the owner of Cyrox and taken his coarse about four years ago in person at a conference. While he is a nice guy, his trading system is very poor. There are many scalping systems on this forum that are far better. Currently I am using VSA with trade guider ( which works very well ) and i am going to compare it to smart trader. I know you posted some vsa articles, they are worth thier weight in gold. All the best in your trading, if you want some additional info on VSA please PM me. Cheers,

Mike

mekas

xard777

xard777

Hello xard777.I would like ask you can you share your system in this forum from yesterday post in forex tsd forum,please.Looks very well.

Attachments

one to one coaching