one to one coaching

Daily provide forex signal by MJ

MJ2008

Platinum Member
VIP Member
Hi

I well start to provide forex signal in this thread .
working pairs :

AUD/JPY
CHF/JPY
GBP/JPY
EUR/JPY
NZD/USD
AUD/USD
USD/CAD
USD/CHF
GBP/USD
EUR/USD

1. stop loss alwayes 100 pip,s .
  2. every day in the open market from ( 12 AM to rest of the day ) depend of the market movement .
  3. please inter in 10% from your account start it in demo .
Best Regards
MJ

[rainbow]( Here is the Result , well be update every day )[/rainbow]​

Edit from radicaltour: please use the following scripts to quickly buy/sell the basket of pairs above.

MJ2008

Platinum Member
VIP Member
23/4

eur / usd buy
gbp / usd buy
aud / usd buy
nzd / usd buy

usd / chf sell
usd / cad sell

MJ2008

Platinum Member
VIP Member
Close all trade

EUR / USD 49+
GBP / USD 7+
AUD / USD -9
NZD / USD -5

USD / CHF 45+
USD / CAD 35+
------------------------------------
Total : 122 Pips

Close all trade

EUR / USD 49+
GBP / USD 7+
AUD / USD -9
NZD / USD -5

USD / CHF 45+
USD / CAD 35+
------------------------------------
Total : 122 Pips
Looks good, But please post with the prices when you post such trades.. that would be helpfull to enter the trade in case of any delay.

Thanks for the initiative.
Prakash

MJ2008

Platinum Member
VIP Member
Looks good, But please post with the prices when you post such trades.. that would be helpfull to enter the trade in case of any delay.
Thanks for the initiative.
Prakash
I cant give you price coz it is time inter , just be with me every open market day , 11 GMT , anyway I well tell you every day what is the time of intering .

Good trade MJ
Amazing:eek:
Thank you and you are welcome , hope that I well make you to profit from this market .

Nice one MJ. I agree with Prakash
thank you I think you get the answer

I cant give you price coz it is time inter , just be with me every open market day , 11 GMT , anyway I well tell you every day what is the time of intering .

Thank you and you are welcome , hope that I well make you to profit from this market .

thank you I think you get the answer
Is it possible for you to start a Chat service where in we all forum members be there to get your calls... Think about it....

radicaltour

VIP Member
i agree with everyone. I think we can set up a chat room via Skype, since it's easy, robust and it has all the communication tools we need.

Then everyone just join the chat room and leave their window open until majjeed gives the signals.

I beg everyone to not treat this as a pure signal provider....I think learning from majjeed and others how to trade is MUCH more important than just following signals.

C

cfanfx

People, it is really funny thou

People, it is really funny thou

at what price will this service run. as i can see our people are almost looking for free pie out there. imagine a forum initiation. meaning this forum is not really enough for the call for buy and sell. well

i advise you all be at alert at the daily open of the daily candle and get your call before frankrupt open (market open). more there must be a disclaimer to this service as you are solely responsible for all winning and failure.

so please do some kind of analysis before trade placement.

for any further assistance and grievance registration please do post on this forum. as i see it as a family house.

majjeed thump up for you.

sreesimha

Hi cfanfx,

I am not really looking to take up MJ's time on this whole issue. It looked like a better option to get into a chat room for the signals. And and I do agree that MJ has been more than a signal provider a tech support leader of sorts ( technically who puts in a signal is a provider.LOL and I did not mean anything more on that.)
Have a nice week end guys. Hope you had some good pips last week.

MJ2008

Platinum Member
VIP Member
Hi all
thank you for join this theard and happy to be with you all .
about Chat service I think the best is to make chat room via Skype not to provide signal there (no) but just invait you to join this thread befor I add anything here , so like that you can join just this thread coz I well tell you in what time exactly we well start , or you can wait for the invait in skype .
it is up to you all I well do what every you want , but I think how say be at alert at the daily open coz I well tell you in what time exactly we well start .

Best Regards
MJ

H

hermes

Hi

I well start to provide forex signal in this thread .
working pairs :

EUR / USD
GBP / USD
AUD / USD
NZD / USD
USD / CHF
USD / CAD

1. stop loss alwayes 100 pip,s .
  2. every day in the open market from ( 12 AM to rest of the day ) depend of the market movement .
  3. please inter in 10% from your account start it in demo .
Best Regards
MJ
Is the 12am GMT or EST? What it means to put 10% in from our acconunt? Thanks Hermes

fxanalyts

MJ, this is a good development we will be happy if you could please includes the price where to enter those trades, Thank You

Is the 12am GMT or EST? What it means to put 10% in from our acconunt? Thanks Hermes
It is 12am GMT.

10% from account = risk.
Stop-Loss: always 100 Pips.

If you have $1000 balance
and you risk 10% = $100
you need to divide the $100 with the Pips:
$100 / 100 Pips = 1 Pip equals $1

So you open 0.1 lots for the trade
because 1 Pip = 1 Dollar at 0.1 lot-size.

If the trade hits your Stop-Loss, you have lost $100
which is 10% of your balance.

MJ2008

Platinum Member
VIP Member
hermes
bestfx-trader already answerd you thank you ( bestfx-trader )
Time well be alwayes in GMT

fxanalyts MJ, this is a good development we will be happy if you could please includes the price where to enter those trades, Thank You

ur welcome ,ok in start of this week I well give price , but it still how I say befor it is time inter and time exit , well just give price for 1 or 2 week antill every body well understand our Time strategie here .

Tinojazz

Professional Trader Since 2007
VIP Member
Suggestion

Suggestion

Hi MJ, i am enjoing this forum for true, it is very helpful for all of us, and finaly you start with signals, that;s for all respect. I have one suggestion:
- Lets open all of us threads by giving the signals, and to the end of every week we can calculate points by every member signals, and who have profitable week , he will have right to give the signals in future, i think that is very helpful for all of us to be a better and better in forex...
what you think?
Its just suggestion!

MJ2008

Platinum Member
VIP Member
Hi MJ, i am enjoing this forum for true, it is very helpful for all of us, and finaly you start with signals, that;s for all respect. I have one suggestion:
- Lets open all of us threads by giving the signals, and to the end of every week we can calculate points by every member signals, and who have profitable week , he will have right to give the signals in future, i think that is very helpful for all of us to be a better and better in forex...
what you think?
Its just suggestion!
Hello
you are very welcome also evvery one , any one can give signals he is welcome to open new theard :

Best Regards

MJ

one to one coaching