one to one coaching

Daily provide forex signal by MJ

MJ2008

Platinum Member
VIP Member
Hi

guy,s we have a big move from now antill the end of this week and it is exactly friday , I think it is dwon move and hard one .

Thankx
MJ

MJ2008

Platinum Member
VIP Member
Hi all

antill if no one intersting in my theard , but what i am doing now is :
Buy GBP/USD TP is 1.5190 then from 1.5190 i well see it for 100 pip,s .

Thanks
MJ
we reach our target , good luck for hwo buy it with me , and bad kuck for hwo sell it .

You must be registered for see images

Attachments

MJ2008

Platinum Member
VIP Member
Hi MJ,

Thanks a lot.., but wondering how do you make those predictions like u've made on GBP/USD.
Thank you also and I realy hope that i help every one here and I am sad when there are no activity here , coz i well not know if i do help here if you are not in conect with me .
anyway it is some mine method and I explane it in payed forum .

Thankx
MJ

Has

Hi MJ Dont worry we get busy and lazy at times and not giving you responds, ofcouse its difficult for you to know if the team is following you or not. I have been following you for some time now and yes making prity good money.

Team dont forget this is a FREE service and MJ is doing a great job. Most signaling firms charges minimum $150 per month and we dont even know who we are dealing with. Following MJ's and Tino's signals I have made 698 pips in June from 1st june to 30th june on top of my own trading method. If any member wants to see results let me know and I ll be more then happy to post it, by the way thats in real account.

Yes there are times when we dont recieve signls thats because its not trading days.

So please please TEAM lets support MJ and and make more pips.

Many Thank you for listening.

MJ2008

Platinum Member
VIP Member
Hi

thank you HAS realy I dont know how to thank you , all what i want not to thank me here just I want to be sure that the time I spend in this theard is in place to help every one .

Thanks

MJ

MJ2008

Platinum Member
VIP Member
Hi

I Expect EUR/USD to go up to 1.2840 and more .

Best Regards
MJ
I cant wait to see this 1.17xxx on eur/usd
good fall, but not enough, will are still going down to 1.17xx, but 1.1950 is inevitable today.

This lies in the technical, i trade what i see and not what one black box is forcasting.

well seem the 1.1950 was reached. e/u is not for sales yet the 200+ pips is resting in my account now. well majjed i wish you good luck in you analysis. you sold g/j and buy e/u neglecting the view or trade correlation. come what may, trade will respect technical.

i shall open a tread for the benefit of all by next week.

may thy lord see all through.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cfanfx
THE REVIEW OF E/U SHOWS A DROP TO A DROP TO 1.1756

THE ATTACHED CHART SHOWS THE TREND OF PROJECTION ON THE 4HR AND MONTHS CHART.

abc projection from POINT A === 03/05/2010 == 1.3352
B === 06/05/2010 == 1.2523
C === 10/05/2010 == 1.3097

GIVES A TP1 OF 1.2268 , AND TP 2 OF 1.1756

Also on monthly chart Alternate price projection from 01/03/2009 at price 1.2464 and 01/12/2010 at price 1.5131

gives an APP projection of 1.1739 as TP2 and THIS IS a Fibonacci extension of 127.2%.

in my own view, this 1.1756 and 1.1739 is coincidental and confidential. therefore must attract price.

WELL LET SEE HOW THINGS UNFOLDS.

Thanks for your help and assistance.

Quote:
the monthly candle is closed now and below the recent support created in the previous time. with the recent fundamental in place a see a range ABC correction of completion of wave five and a subsequent resumption of down trend with impulse wave 1 which see our TP 2 OF 1.1759 ACHIEVED IN NO TIME.:D

majjeed the uptown move on E/U is not fundamentally matured and could spell doom for any account purely traded on ELLIOT WAVE basis.i therefore advice caution of such uptown moves.

I love you all.

For now i advice a close watch on GOLD as that metal is set for the mould any moment from now.:p as COT is spelling extreme shift in interest. :cool:

Quote:
Majjed i was tought never to add to a loosing trade until break even, but now there are more lots being added, hope all is well.

and moreover e/u e/u is set to hit 1.1700 please let us be cautious of this as our member are lossing money via this anticipated up move which is not fundamentally , technically and even major sentimentally backed.

please i am scared.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi all

this was 2 month ago , I realy want to ask you , where the EUR now ???
(( good luck for hwo buy it with me and hard luck for hwo sell it ))
Thanks
MJ

MJ2008

Platinum Member
VIP Member
Hi all

antill if no one intersting in my theard , but what i am doing now is :
Buy GBP/USD TP is 1.5190 then from 1.5190 i well see it for 100 pip,s .

Thanks
MJ
we reach our target , good luck for hwo buy it with me , and bad kuck for hwo sell it .

Hi

Thankx God I reach my target , and I well not tell you what I am doing next :) .

Attachments

MJ2008

Platinum Member
VIP Member
Hi mj, why not?

Hi HAs
coz no one interst here ,if it is just you we can use skype or mass, so it not need theard for it .
any way if you ask , I well inter buy again for 300 pip,s

Thx
MJ

MJ2008

Platinum Member
VIP Member
Hi

of you are with me guy,s , of coures i well alwayes be with you .

Thank you all
MJ

Hello MJ

I want you to know I am always checking all of your posts and I appreciate all the help you give all of us in your forum. I dont always posts response but I always looking for new analysis from you. I hope you keep your thread going for those of us that need help.

Thank You
EzBusiness

Hello MJ

I want you to know I am always checking all of your posts and I appreciate all the help you give all of us in your forum. I dont always posts response but I always looking for new analysis from you. I hope you keep your thread going for those of us that need help.

Thank You
EzBusiness

ectpete

Hi I have just come across this thread so please continue and keep it alive I would like to follow it.

:)

By the way what does HWO mean?

:confused:

MJ2008

Platinum Member
VIP Member
Hi

Thankx God I reach my target , and I well not tell you what I am doing next :) .

Hi HAs
coz no one interst here ,if it is just you we can use skype or mass, so it not need theard for it .

Thx
MJ
Hi

Thankx God our first 100 pip,s profit .

Thankx
MJ

Attachments

MJ2008

Platinum Member
VIP Member
EUR/USD
Daily CHart and my next Target

Thankx
MJ

Attachments

MJ2008

Platinum Member
VIP Member

Hi HAs

Thx
MJ
Hi

Thankx God our first 100 pip,s profit .

Thankx
MJ

Thankx God our second 100 pip,s profit , and more are coming .

Attachments

Has

Thanks MJ

Well done

you too good.

I closed half of my possition on eur with 100pips profit I am still in trade.

Cable closed +100pips

whats next?

Many Thank you

one to one coaching