one to one coaching

Daily provide forex signal by MJ

MJ2008

Platinum Member
VIP Member
Hi

okay it is good time to make some pip,s , Sell EUR/USD targeting 1.27 then from there buy it targeting 1.34 , price now : 1.2970 .
see you after 1000 pip,s in our profit .

Best Regards
MJ

ndjili

How about SL?

How about SL?

Hi

okay it is good time to make some pip,s , Sell EUR/USD targeting 1.27 then from there buy it targeting 1.34 , price now : 1.2970 .
see you after 1000 pip,s in our profit .

Best Regards
MJ

Hi MJ,

Nice to see you back.
How about Stop Loss on this sell? Any recommendation?

Thanks,
ndjili

nbhtx

Sorry Mj,
But the short will last till ECB Press Conference at thursday 8 Nov?
then go long?
Or not?
plz anyone help.

MJ2008

Platinum Member
VIP Member
Just to update the trade , we have 200 pip,s in profit now , you can start to use SL or TS with the trade , I close 50% from my profit and I keep the rest open .

Good luck

MJ2008

Platinum Member
VIP Member
Okay guys exactly in Target with 270 pip,s in profit , now time for the second trade and we are going to use TS .

Good luck
Best Regards
MJ

Ryad

Request

Request

Hello MJ,

You are great in your trades as a forex trader.. I have a small request, can you please let us know when and where to enter the market when London session is opened please? Thank you very much.. It will help other traders and I who trade the London session.. Thank you Sir..

MJ2008

Platinum Member
VIP Member
Okay guys exactly in Target with 270 pip,s in profit , now time for the second trade and we are going to use TS .

Good luck
Best Regards
MJ
Close all 570 pip,s profit hope you enjoy it , see you next trade

Best Regards
MJ

S

swissforex

Hello Ryad

you simply have to wait
MJ will post here when he will find new opportunities

Dirk58

hi everyone

hi everyone

came right back to the forum because of my FX Journey ends here. Had a lot of -good- systems running but all of them failed sooner or later, so I´m here because MJ looks like the right man for trading. Amazing MJ how you give us entries and goals, great work and hopefully you will stay with us a long long time.... I´m your man too now.... best wishes from Berlin/Germany... Dirk

pizzz4all

wow! Mj very nice of you to be sharing your experience with us for free. A lot of acclaimed gurus out there would charge heavily for what you freely give out.
Thanks a lot and God bless!!!

avibe

Congratulations bro. TP HIT :)

I have made 1000 pips.

SELL 1.30 to 1.27 = 300pips

BUY 1.27 to 1.34 = 700pips

I dnt know what to say but thank you so much bro.

one to one coaching