one to one coaching

Daily provide forex signal by MJ

LECOON2003

How can i join the thread

How can i join the thread

hello MJ,
i am new on this site i just want to know how i can join your thread to follow your trade, how i can be getting notified on time to check for trade.
THANKS

MJ2008

Platinum Member
VIP Member
you are welcome , just go to thread tools and press add Subscription , every time i made post you will get email about it .

Best Regards
Mj

baldypaully

Thank you for your welcome

Thank you for your welcome

you are welcome , just go to thread tools and press add Subscription , every time i made post you will get email about it .

Best Regards
Mj
I appreciate your welcome e-mail and will be subscribing to this thread...Paul

Farrusco

We should try to find TOP for E/J, im long from 121.65, I recommend you guys to be long too.

Let's find the next top that will give in 300-400 pips, and we short it

Sarab

We should try to find TOP for E/J, im long from 121.65, I recommend you guys to be long too.

Let's find the next top that will give in 300-400 pips, and we short it
I don't think we are going short soon. we need to get some strong signals to go short like divergence or reaching high RSI level or some candle shape indication...

It is a little vague now since Japan is after QE for the first time in 3 years. I bite it will be a while to go back short. Notice that JPY may target 105 first before going back. And if continue, then for sure it will go to 110 and if broke, it will go to 120,...

Cheers

MJ2008

Platinum Member
VIP Member
Hi All

Sorry that i was away from this thread thread , I was very busy with life things , Today I am here back and i want to make Trade with you , Lets make some profit :

Buy EUR/USD market now price is 1.2980 Target open for now , will keep you update .

Best Regards
Mj

MJ2008

Platinum Member
VIP Member
Hi

Sorry for lat , but there are no any big move in the market as you see , my SL will be break of : 1.2700 and i will see that break to confirm or not , and my target is : 1.43 .

Best Regards
MJ

nbhtx

hi, sorry to open new reply but anybody can tell me whats going on?is everyone already buying?or waiting for the stop loss, wich MJ constantly says he doesnt use.
i know i am not a VIP member,but Anyone?

MJ2008

Platinum Member
VIP Member
hi, sorry to open new reply but anybody can tell me whats going on?is everyone already buying?or waiting for the stop loss, wich MJ constantly says he doesnt use.
i know i am not a VIP member,but Anyone?
Hi

I am still in buy my dear , when i close i will update the thread with loss or with profit .

Best Regards
MJ

MJ2008

Platinum Member
VIP Member
Hi All

Sorry that i was away from this thread thread , I was very busy with life things , Today I am here back and i want to make Trade with you , Lets make some profit :

Buy EUR/USD market now price is 1.2980 Target open for now , will keep you update .

Best Regards
Mj
Hi

I add TS to my trade , how is the profit with you guys ?

Best Regards
MJ
Hello

The EUR/USD come back to my TS with 100 pip,s in profit , and I am out from the trade now , I still look for same target maybe will inter again .

Best Regards
MJ

MJ2008

Platinum Member
VIP Member
Hello

Buy EUR/USD market now from 13580 Target ( 13660 ) Then sell it from 13690 Target ( 13545 ) .

I open the order now .

good luck
MJ

You must be registered for see images attach

one to one coaching