one to one coaching

Day and Position Trading Seminar Using DiNapoli Levels

lerxst

With the recent interest on this site for Joe DiNapoli, I wanted to share this material and hope that some find it useful. Currently downloading myself.

Description:

Day and Position Trading Seminar Using DiNapoli Levels -2 Video
English | 4h 20mn | 720 x 544 | MKV H264 743 Kbps | AAC 128 Kbps | 1.46 GB
Genre: eLearning

Four hours and 20 minutes of detailed instruction by Joe DiNapoli and one of his most successful students, professional trader, Merrick Okamoto. Joe teaches the Leading Indicator, Trend, and Pattern techniques that have benefited so many. Merrick teaches Momentum Stock trading and Sector analysis from a market makers (he was one) and institutional point of view.

Day and Position Trading Seminar Using DiNapoli Levels - 2 DVDs

Indispensable for day trading -- Incredibly effective for position trading (Stocks, Futures, Forex)

* Pinpoint your Entry
* Stop placement and Profit objectives ahead of market action
* Learn how to shorten your learning curve

You'll learn the most effective ways to apply Fibonacci ratios to the price axis. You'll discover how to mix leading and lagging indicators for a high-accuracy, low-risk trading approach.

You'll find out how to enter strong running market moves "safely" and where to place your stops for maximum protection and minimum exposure. You'll learn how to calculate pre-defined profit objective points and how to employ the three-period moneymanagement rule to maximize profit and minimize heartache.

You'll understand the proper, practical, application of Fibonacci ratios to the price axis and you will have access to a trading style with the capacity to produce an incredibly high percentage of winning trades.

Download Link;

Code:
http://downhotfile.com/movies/90218-day-and-position-trading-seminar-using-dinapoli-levels-2-video.html

kap55

on another forum i found the below links ,all links are working nice until now.
please note the links are not mine

pass : hhh.cabafx.com _please change hhh to www

erkan_iii

Thanks for the original share from both member but uploaded.net is no longer offer free download at least from my side of the world.

Can any member reupload the material to uploadable.ch for free and faster download.

Thanks and best regards.

Adam cc

Thanks for the original share from both member but uploaded.net is no longer offer free download at least from my side of the world.

Can any member reupload the material to uploadable.ch for free and faster download.

Thanks and best regards.
You may want to try use vpn to see if it can fool the block!
Those video files take long time to download and upload, unless have really fast connection.
Others may have limitation even if they wanted to help.

erkan_iii

You may want to try use vpn to see if it can fool the block!
Those video files take long time to download and upload, unless have really fast connection.
Others may have limitation even if they wanted to help.
I have tried using tor and other ip changer but i think it is uploaded.net new policy not to offer free download even after i signed up with them.

Are u able to download for free from uploaded.net ?!?

Thanks

Adam cc

I have tried using tor and other ip changer but i think it is uploaded.net new policy not to offer free download even after i signed up with them.

Are u able to download for free from uploaded.net ?!?

Thanks
Yes, I still can dl from the same host, as un-registered user. I am currently struggling to grab something of 102 parts from the same host for my family member, still long way to go.

kap55

i have no problem downloading from uploaded.net now .
long time ago i had a full month paid to them ,but after the month expired i could not download from their servers.
the solution to this, was to delete the cookies left by them in my browser moziila firefox.
i dont know if this helping you my friend.....

ddam3

I am a big fib guy, Kane Miner, etc.. how ever I have only recently read DiNapoli Levels and I have become curious about the Godfather of Fib Levels. . Does anyone have this file? I know the basics of his set up. .382 or 618 retracement in the direction of the trend, He uses the convergence of these Fib numbers to find an entry. Does anyone know what else his work entails? I have attached a screenshot of friday set up. Anyone care to share the video!

Attachments

one to one coaching