one to one coaching

dayley hedge system

MJ2008

Platinum Member
VIP Member
hello mj..
do you have manual for dayley hedge system. it seen interesting
Hi

just attach it to eurjpy and gbpjpy , the idiea is the EA well open 1.50 lot size in eurjpy and one lot size for gbpjpy and close both of them in profit .
run it with daily chart .
here is the input :
PercentMaxRisk=25; // With Max Risk Of 25% by default of your account .
Daily_Percent_ROI=7.98; // How many daily profit you wish .
AcceptableLoss_ROI=3.08; // daily Acceptable loss calculated in day .
LotsRatio=1.50; // always hedge those 2 pairs by 1:1.5 ratio .

hope that I explane it .
Regards
MJ

fxmoola

Error message - no trades

Error message - no trades

MJ,
I ran your EA last night on Eur/Jpy & Gbp/Jpy, daily charts. The EA took no trades and in the Experts tab I had many entries reading "FileOpen - too many opened files". Do you know how to correct this?

Thanks

Tinojazz

Professional Trader Since 2007
VIP Member
Hi there

Hi there

Thats ok idea and realy you dont need indicators, or wasting time on your compiuters, but this is just for patience people. You may waith one mounth or more somethime to loock the profit. Maybe you will take for 1 hour, never mind.
My suggestion its to open a two accounts, one with GY sell and EY buy, and the other account GY buy and EY sell.Or if your broker allowing hedge you may open positions on one account. But if you take profit on one account , and the other one is in minus just wait tham to make smaller loss than profit from 1st account. If you open new positions on the first winner account after taking profit, and the other one is in bigger minus than first winner account, than you will be in apsolutely minus. I hope you are stnad me ...
regards

MJ2008

Platinum Member
VIP Member
MJ,
I ran your EA last night on Eur/Jpy & Gbp/Jpy, daily charts. The EA took no trades and in the Experts tab I had many entries reading "FileOpen - too many opened files". Do you know how to correct this?

Thanks
Tray this one , it is another V .

Attachments

MJ2008

Platinum Member
VIP Member
Description:
Hedge The Hedge Trader was developed to hedge the normal hedge(EURUSD hedged with USDCHF). Pairs-Trading, at times, has heavy DD. This trading strategy tries to hedge the hedge to reduce the heavy drawdown that is experienced by traders. HTH Trader, hedges EURUSD with USDCHF, and GBPUSD with AUDUSD, creating hedge the hedge strategy. The strategy trades (4) positions per day. The DD is also limited since the hedged positions are only allowed to stay live for the length of one day. When the new day starts, when the Hour() on the current broker is greater than zero, the EA enters. The EA waits until the Hour() is 23 to close the current positions. The EA restarts, when the new day starts.
When the deviation of previous day for EURUSD is positive, the EA enters with LONG EURUSD, LONG USDCHF, SHORT GBPUSD and LONG AUDUSD. In this case, EURUSD is hedged with USDCHF, EURUSD is hedged with GBPUSD, USDCHF is hedged with AUDUSD, and GBPUSD is hedged with AUDUSD.
When the deviation of previous day for EURUD is negative, the EA enters with the SHORT EURUSD, SHORT USDCHF, LONG GBPUSD and SHORT AUDUSD.
There is strong correlation between EURUSD/USDCHF ratio and GBPUSD/AUDUSD ratio, hence it is possible to hedge the hedge.
New Function: Emergency Trading
If 'enable_emergency_trading' is set to 'true', this EA waits for the loss to reach 'emergency_loss' PIP value, to enter into new trades. The new trades are going to be the positive profited positions. For example, if you have EURUSD in loss, USDCHF in loss, GBPUSD in profit and AUDUSD in profit, when 'emergency_loss' is reached, the EA will open a clone of the GPBUSD position and the AUDUSD position, since they are positive in profit. This function is setup to have a single execution per day, if 'emergency_loss' PIP value is reached, only execute 'emergency_trading' function once, then restart the next day. This function cannot be turned off, unless the code is deleted.
if(enable_emergency_trading==true && totalprofit<=-emergency_loss){doubleorders();}
EA Options:
Trade | enables trading, if set to true
C1 | 1st currency
C2 | 2nd currency
C3 | 3rd currency
C4 | 4th currency
Show_Profit | enables tracking of profit/loss of all trades executed by this EA
Enable_Profit | Enable profit monitoring, to close all positions
Enable_Loss | Enable loss monitoring, to close all positions
Enable_Emergecy_Trading | enables to enter new trades when profit reaches Emergency_Loss PIP value
Profit | PIP value
Loss | PIP value
MagicNumber1 | number to track C1
MagicNumber2 | number to track C2
MagicNumber3 | number to track C3
MagicNumber4 | number to track C4
E_MagicNumber | number to track Emergency Trades
Lot | order lots
21 comments: 1 2 3 To post a new comment, please log in or register
cybernet69 wrote:
Why dont you just do the following to prevent the massives draw downs ?
- BUY EURUSD
- BUY USDCHF
- BUY EURCHF
All the above using the same lot sizes.
It works perfectly.
Where in the Hell using the same lot size are you hedged? Also THIS EA ISN?T HEDGING, it?s hedging the lot size too, but not the money, to truly hedge you need to buy/sell the same amount of money in each pair, i.e. lot TIMES (Bid/Ask) (+-) = MONEY SPENT.
10.07.2009 16:26 Gero.Gero
lanunsipadan wrote:
Using IBFX will give you error 'Zero Divide'. Why?
Pls try other platforms.
Placing a small SL, you will have loosing $$ as the spread is big enough to make you hit SL.
Have you uploaded EA(HTH E-U-E) ?
I'm using IBFX without any problems, the zero divide comes shows up when some of the data in the array contains "0". So when you divide something by "0", that error is thrown, you can usually fix it by closing MT4, and then restarting it, and then going to historical data, and downloading the whole database to your Hard drive..
I did not upload E-U-E
20.02.2009 04:27 c0d3
Pls try other platforms.
Placing a small SL, you will have loosing $$ as the spread is big enough to make you hit SL.
19.02.2009 04:56 lanunsipadan
c0d3 wrote:
The NEW HTH Trader has been uploaded..
There is a proposal to improve adviser.
If during the day overall profit will change from positive to negative (profit become a loss), at the time of transition profit through zero to open additional positions on the currency pairs that are profit.
04.12.2008 21:03 granit77
Vkorch wrote:
Similar the adviser has incorrectly opened positions. Should -if EURUSD and USDCHF long positions, GBPUSD and AUDUSD short. And it has turned out EURUSD, USDCHF and AUDUSD have risen in long, and GBPUSD in short. The rights I or am not right?
When the deviation of previous day for EURUSD is positive, the EA enters with LONG EURUSD, LONG USDCHF, SHORT GBPUSD and LONG AUDUSD. In this case, EURUSD is hedged with USDCHF, EURUSD is hedged with GBPUSD, USDCHF is hedged with AUDUSD, and GBPUSD is hedged with AUDUSD.
04.12.2008 20:37 c0d3
Similar the adviser has incorrectly opened positions. Should -if EURUSD and USDCHF long positions, GBPUSD and AUDUSD short. And it has turned out EURUSD, USDCHF and AUDUSD have risen in long, and GBPUSD in short. The rights I or am not right?
The NEW HTH Trader has been uploaded, the new filesize is 10.4kb, it should be available 12/3/2008, and it includes enable for profit and loss. If profit or loss PIP value is reached, close orders
Please report back with the best values for takeprofit and stoploss

Last thing:
- each hedge will be closed when overall profit is greater than "Expect.Profit" and dont worry about the swap. This EA can auto calculate the profit from swap
- if your hedge can make profit from swap the EA will not mention swap only close hedge when reach"Expect.Profit";
- BUT if your hedge cant make profit from swap the ea will close hedge when total profit (real + swap) is reach"Expect.Profit".

Enjoy!

Attachments

sreesimha

Hi,

Which of the files need to be uplaoded into experts folder in the above three listed please?Please correct me but I guess it is HTH only. What are the other two if so?Hope to trial this out on my small micro account.

By the way Majid and team it is awsome to see so much of information on the forex trading. My best wishes to all of you.

Regards,
Sreesimha

fxmoola

Hi

just attach it to eurjpy and gbpjpy , the idiea is the EA well open 1.50 lot size in eurjpy and one lot size for gbpjpy and close both of them in profit .
run it with daily chart .
here is the input :
PercentMaxRisk=25; // With Max Risk Of 25% by default of your account .
Daily_Percent_ROI=7.98; // How many daily profit you wish .
AcceptableLoss_ROI=3.08; // daily Acceptable loss calculated in day .
LotsRatio=1.50; // always hedge those 2 pairs by 1:1.5 ratio .

hope that I explane it .
Regards
MJ
Majjed...The Daily Hedge EA still has not traded. The chart either showed Trading Blocked - Yes..or No..when it is No the comment says trades are not profitable and to change settings. What settings should be changed?

I am still trying to figure out this version..but also appreciate new files. More to learn :)

MJ2008

Platinum Member
VIP Member
please allow DLL import also allow import of external expret , from the EA common .

thankx

philippe5

Description:
Hedge The Hedge Trader was developed to hedge the normal hedge(EURUSD hedged with USDCHF). Pairs-Trading, at times, has heavy DD. This trading strategy tries to hedge the hedge to reduce the heavy drawdown that is experienced by traders. HTH Trader, hedges EURUSD with USDCHF, and GBPUSD with AUDUSD, creating hedge the hedge strategy. The strategy trades (4) positions per day. The DD is also limited since the hedged positions are only allowed to stay live for the length of one day. When the new day starts, when the Hour() on the current broker is greater than zero, the EA enters. The EA waits until the Hour() is 23 to close the current positions. The EA restarts, when the new day starts.
When the deviation of previous day for EURUD is negative, the EA enters with the SHORT EURUSD, SHORT USDCHF, LONG GBPUSD and SHORT AUDUSD.
There is strong correlation between EURUSD/USDCHF ratio and GBPUSD/AUDUSD ratio, hence it is possible to hedge the hedge.
New Function: Emergency Trading
If 'enable_emergency_trading' is set to 'true', this EA waits for the loss to reach 'emergency_loss' PIP value, to enter into new trades. The new trades are going to be the positive profited positions. For example, if you have EURUSD in loss, USDCHF in loss, GBPUSD in profit and AUDUSD in profit, when 'emergency_loss' is reached, the EA will open a clone of the GPBUSD position and the AUDUSD position, since they are positive in profit. This function is setup to have a single execution per day, if 'emergency_loss' PIP value is reached, only execute 'emergency_trading' function once, then restart the next day. This function cannot be turned off, unless the code is deleted.
if(enable_emergency_trading==true && totalprofit<=-emergency_loss){doubleorders();}
EA Options:
Trade | enables trading, if set to true
C1 | 1st currency
C2 | 2nd currency
C3 | 3rd currency
C4 | 4th currency
Show_Profit | enables tracking of profit/loss of all trades executed by this EA
Enable_Profit | Enable profit monitoring, to close all positions
Enable_Loss | Enable loss monitoring, to close all positions
Enable_Emergecy_Trading | enables to enter new trades when profit reaches Emergency_Loss PIP value
Profit | PIP value
Loss | PIP value
MagicNumber1 | number to track C1
MagicNumber2 | number to track C2
MagicNumber3 | number to track C3
MagicNumber4 | number to track C4
E_MagicNumber | number to track Emergency Trades
Lot | order lots
21 comments: 1 2 3 To post a new comment, please log in or register
cybernet69 wrote:
Why dont you just do the following to prevent the massives draw downs ?
- BUY EURUSD
- BUY USDCHF
- BUY EURCHF
All the above using the same lot sizes.
It works perfectly.
Where in the Hell using the same lot size are you hedged? Also THIS EA ISN�T HEDGING, it�s hedging the lot size too, but not the money, to truly hedge you need to buy/sell the same amount of money in each pair, i.e. lot TIMES (Bid/Ask) (+-) = MONEY SPENT.
10.07.2009 16:26 Gero.Gero
lanunsipadan wrote:
Pls try other platforms.
I'm using IBFX without any problems, the zero divide comes shows up when some of the data in the array contains "0". So when you divide something by "0", that error is thrown, you can usually fix it by closing MT4, and then restarting it, and then going to historical data, and downloading the whole database to your Hard drive..
I did not upload E-U-E
20.02.2009 04:27 c0d3
Pls try other platforms.
19.02.2009 04:56 lanunsipadan
c0d3 wrote:
The NEW HTH Trader has been uploaded..
There is a proposal to improve adviser.
If during the day overall profit will change from positive to negative (profit become a loss), at the time of transition profit through zero to open additional positions on the currency pairs that are profit.
04.12.2008 21:03 granit77
Vkorch wrote:
04.12.2008 20:37 c0d3
The NEW HTH Trader has been uploaded, the new filesize is 10.4kb, it should be available 12/3/2008, and it includes enable for profit and loss. If profit or loss PIP value is reached, close orders
Please report back with the best values for takeprofit and stoploss

Last thing:
- each hedge will be closed when overall profit is greater than "Expect.Profit" and dont worry about the swap. This EA can auto calculate the profit from swap
- if your hedge can make profit from swap the EA will not mention swap only close hedge when reach"Expect.Profit";
- BUT if your hedge cant make profit from swap the ea will close hedge when total profit (real + swap) is reach"Expect.Profit".

Enjoy!
Why 3 files? Where is the EA?

one to one coaching