Aurix Exchange

DDMarkets Forex Signals Provider for Traders

pencil33

DDMarkets been giving forex and commodities signals for two years. Unlike the signals you might be used to, the strategy for every signal is documented on the website with the chart that was used. Every update ddmarkets upload a new chart so you can actually see the progress of the signal from the beginning to the end (stop or profit), They send updates on the signals throughout the day (US session mainly), shifting stops, partials etc. So if you are a busy guy the signals are sent at the daily close (21:00 GMT) and not throughout the day at random hours.

All you need to do is decide how much to allocate per trade, my advice, also manage the trades based on your experience. They started binary signals and looks like futures or cfd's. This is not one of those fraudulent signals, check it out for yourself and comment below.

pencil33

This is a 5 year update I guess. The binary options signals stopped, it's all focused on forex signals and CFD's (I guess you can use it for futures too). The performance is real, there are losses and there are profits. If you take a look at the you will see some months were very profitable while some finished of with a loss.

DDMarkets is among the you may have come across. All the trade alerts are sent via email. There isn't much to add really, see for yourself. The plans begin a 14-day plan. This is a brand that has been providing genuine and accurate forex signals since 2014. There is no trade copier, you place the trades on your own. There are no scalping signals, you get the entry price for the trade and a relevant range. If you have no problem keeping the trade open for a few days and the signals are great.

(for new traders)

Aurix Exchange