Deadsoul indicator-BEWARE!

mario777

Member
WwI Memebr
#1
Beware of buying indicator from this site
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

The owner is Deadsoul. I bought his indi many months back and he promised me to reprogram the indi because as you can see on the pic below there was a problem but he never fulfilled his promise for so many excuses like his friend from the US is coming in his home,his son is sick, etc, he instead sent me his arrow indicator which is a garbage,
 

Attachments

vitalfx

Active member
WwI Memebr
#3
"deadsoul", please give value to your custmers, because your customers are your key of success if they are satisfied with your dealing about indicators or customers service, change your mind and service please £350 is a big big amount to pay for a normal person, so do not cheat others.
 

deadsoul

Member
WwI Memebr
#4
vitalfx;n2344286 said:
"deadsoul", please give value to your custmers, because your customers are your key of success if they are satisfied with your dealing about indicators or customers service, change your mind and service please £350 is a big big amount to pay for a normal person, so do not cheat others.
thank you for your reasonable discussion..
mario777 just bought one version the SHORT-TERM for 75$ and he know it works as it should ..IT UPDATE WEEKLY and now he go back to 2017 to bring that picture from one of his emails to me asking about that case when the price break all the levels that means for two weeks the price go in one direction i answered him at that time about this rare case ..not in my hands..the indicator will back to normal when it calculate the next week candle as you all know
then he ask me to help him with scalping indicator ...so i send him my arrows free...now i got this thread ...as a gift ...
about my son i will not tell a lie about his sickness he still sick modern medicine didn't find cure for his every ten minutes convulsions case tell now ...if you want mario777 i will send you his case video maybe you can help me finding cure in japan
i didn't force any one to buy ..this thread is meaningless

the picture below is his email asking about the picture above and my answer to him then ...

yours.png
 
Last edited:

vitalfx

Active member
WwI Memebr
#5
First of all, i am upset after listening about your son's sickness "deadsoul", i hope, it will recover soon, and simply want to say, try to keep your every customer satisfied even every customer is wrong, i think, you know the marketing rule that "your customer is always right",,,,, mario777 is facing problem, if he is right, try to solve his problem sir, you are right sometimes market is unconditional that indicator would fail even it is 99% accurate in giving signals, i have sympathy for you both "mario777" and" deadsoul", both are good persons, try to settle your matters with proper manner and do not blame each other. Thankx
 

deadsoul

Member
WwI Memebr
#6
vitalfx;n2344482 said:
First of all, i am upset after listening about your son's sickness "deadsoul", i hope, it will recover soon, and simply want to say, try to keep your every customer satisfied even every customer is wrong, i think, you know the marketing rule that "your customer is always right",,,,, mario777 is facing problem, if he is right, try to solve his problem sir, you are right sometimes market is unconditional that indicator would fail even it is 99% accurate in giving signals, i have sympathy for you both "mario777" and" deadsoul", both are good persons, try to settle your matters with proper manner and do not blame each other. Thankx
thank you so much for your true feelings...SR indicators are the best when you know how to use them...

update.png
 

salman2000

Member
VIP Member
WwI Memebr
#13
mario777

YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOUR SELF
why do you use DEADSOULs personal issue with his son sickness here,which is by the way true,he been struggling for long time now with no cure.
he is an honest person, i bought all his indicators and they work as they should,they will not give you money if you don't know how to use SR.
YOU ARE VICIOUS AND RUDE PERSON TO OPEN SUCH THREAD AND TRY TO CORRUPT THE MAN BUSINESS FOR JUST 75$, HOW MUCH DO YOU LOST IN FOREX?
I WILL SUPPORT HIM AND BUY HIS NEW VERSION SHOWED HERE.
i encourage all WWE members to support his nice work too because it simply work.
 

deadsoul

Member
WwI Memebr
#14
salman2000;n2344566 said:
mario777

YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOUR SELF
why do you use DEADSOULs personal issue with his son sickness here,which is by the way true,he been struggling for long time now with no cure.
he is an honest person, i bought all his indicators and they work as they should,they will not give you money if you don't know how to use SR.
YOU ARE VICIOUS AND RUDE PERSON TO OPEN SUCH THREAD AND TRY TO CORRUPT THE MAN BUSINESS FOR JUST 75$, HOW MUCH DO YOU LOST IN FOREX?
I WILL SUPPORT HIM AND BUY HIS NEW VERSION SHOWED HERE.
i encourage all WWE members to support his nice work too because it simply work.
thank you so much for your support and fair review...
 

deadsoul

Member
WwI Memebr
#18
jumper;n2344660 said:
Hello Deadsoul, could you put a demo for a few days, to test the indicator in real time?

Cheers
Wish i can Jumper as it can be abused as you surely know ..some nerds here can and will do that..so if you buy it..its your file and you can do what ever you like with it..
i just reduce the price too much for you guys..now it worth one loss trade ...so it worth a try..
My email is. ih8tfx@gmail.com
You are welcome
 

mario777

Member
WwI Memebr
#19
Deadsoul be honest. Please review all of our email conversations. You agreed about the price as my trial becuase I promised you to buy again but Your promised to me to reprogram the indi thru my broker have not fulfilled because you have made many excuses.Until this day after one year you did not send the reprogrammed indi.You send the arrow which was a garbage. I was waiting and waiting and many people in this forum asked about my experience about the indi but i cant say its good because i cant use it. Please read my last eamil to you and see if you have replied no you did not replied. Are you happy about that? Be honest! I suspect you are not a real programmer because you cant reprogram the indi and maybe you just steal that indi from somewhere else.
This is my last post to this forum. Same if MJ and Peachy i lost money buying thier course but i dont care because I can afford it. I suggest you all to create your own strategy. I have my own now. Salman, i dont care if you support deadsoul its not my own business and goodluck to all.
 

deadsoul

Member
WwI Memebr
#20
mario777;n2344701 said:
Deadsoul be honest. Please review all of our email conversations. You agreed about the price as my trial becuase I promised you to buy again but Your promised to me to reprogram the indi thru my broker have not fulfilled because you have made many excuses.Until this day after one year you did not send the reprogrammed indi.You send the arrow which was a garbage. I was waiting and waiting and many people in this forum asked about my experience about the indi but i cant say its good because i cant use it. Please read my last eamil to you and see if you have replied no you did not replied. Are you happy about that? Be honest! I suspect you are not a real programmer because you cant reprogram the indi and maybe you just steal that indi from somewhere else.
This is my last post to this forum. Same if MJ and Peachy i lost money buying thier course but i dont care because I can afford it. I suggest you all to create your own strategy. I have my own now. Salman, i dont care if you support deadsoul its not my own business and goodluck to all.
Bad worker always blame his tools ...all the indicators in the world will not make you successful trader...
and i cant change that..
 
Top