Decoding The Book of Revelation

Hello all

I've been busy doing some other reading, and trading and so haven't had as much time to read and contribute to this analysis of Rev. I do still come back to read whats new, and will add commentary if i find time / or anything relevant to add.

I was working over some old notes id taken and came across something on topic and wanted to share. To be upfront it isn't my analysis ! Im only contributing this as its on topic, but again I haven't analyzed any of it, its someones else's opinion / conclusions.

Im most certainly not suggesting they are more right or wrong than any other contributions made on here to date. The only reason im adding this is to help this thread along with additional opinions to keep the debate open, ongoing, and varied.

Its taken from "The Wheel of Life - Wemyss" Book 3, it was referencing the book of Rev.

it lists the order of churches and descriptions as follows:

Angels ---- Planets ------- Church ------- Sign
Gabriel ____ Moon ______Ephesus ___ Cancer
Michael ____ Mercury____ Smyrna ____Gemini / Virgo
Annael ____ Venus _____ Thyatira ____ Taurus / Libra
Raphael ___ Sun ______Pergamos ____ Leo
Chamael ___ Mars ____ Sardis _______ Aries / Scorpio
Zadkiel ____ Jupiter ____ Philadelphia__ Sagitarius / Pisces
Kephziel ___ Saturn ___ Laodiceans ___ Capricorn / Aquarius

Wemyss has based this on the chaldean system, the sun is in the middle position, and the planets are aligned in alternate day order. Monday / Wednesday / Friday / Sunday / Tuesday / Thursday / Saturday.

This of course supports the Planetary hours sequence also.

As mentioned, I havent had time to read Rev and stress test Wemyss matching to each verse in REV, but its worth adding to the mix.

Hope this helps in some small way.
Nope, that did not help in a small way, that helped in a realy realy BIG way.
Can't believe I did not pick up on it so thank you for the enlightenment!

Actually feaw, it so happens I have book. One of the very few on the list that I haven't read. Needless to say I started reading and interestingly enough he gives the same sequence of planets for the first 7 days of creation. And it makes sense.
1st day, light the moon.
2nd day, mercury.
3rd day venus.
4th day sun, the bigger light.
5th day mars, all the animals.
6th day jupiter, men.
7th day, He rested, saturn.

So, litterally what Gann said the bible is full of cycles from cover to cover.
Actually today I visited his old house. Very nice experience.

So that was the last of the third chapter of the book of Revelation.

Here is the first part of the fourth...

King James Version

Revelation 4

4 After this I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter.

2 And immediately I was in the spirit: and, behold, a throne was set in heaven, and one sat on the throne.

3 And he that sat was to look upon like a jasper and a sardine stone: and there was a rainbow round about the throne, in sight like unto an emerald.

4 And round about the throne were four and twenty seats: and upon the seats I saw four and twenty elders sitting, clothed in white raiment; and they had on their heads crowns of gold.

5 And out of the throne proceeded lightnings and thunderings and voices: and there were seven lamps of fire burning before the throne, which are the seven Spirits of God.

6 And before the throne there was a sea of glass like unto crystal: and in the midst of the throne, and round about the throne, were four beasts full of eyes before and behind.

Well, back at it now...

Verse 1 seemed to indicate that one of the "gates" were opened.
Most likely it was the "gate of God" if John was being told to "come up hither".

Verse 2 is very interesting. If you look for a constellation of a throne you will find the most common to be Cassiopeia. The only problem with that is that constellation is more than just a throne.
I was not sure if I wanted to just go with Cassiopeia so I did a little more digging.
Boy was I glad I did as it revealed something that cleared up verse 3 for me.

The Little Dipper is also known as the Little Bear, or Ursa Minor.
It is also a dog.
And a Chariot.
And also known as Thor's Throne.

That makes sense when you consider the fact that it is the Northern most constellation.

Then things got a little more interesting.
2000 years ago the north star was not the same star it is today.
There was no star that was perfectly at the CNP but the closest one was the 2nd star in the little dipper. The one right after Polaris called Kochab.
Kochab is about the same brightness as our current north star but Kochab is an orange giant star. Which makes verse 3 a little more clear.
The color of the stones used as a reference are orange to red.
Being that the throne is most likely the little dipper makes the second half of verse 3 easy also.
The rainbow that was the color of an emerald (greenish) is/was the northern lights or the aurora borealis.

Verse 4 to me was not quite as clear at this point.
It could be the 15 degree divisions of the celestial sphere or it could also be 24 main stars that are around the CNP.
I looked but could not find a reference to there being 24 stars around the Little Dipper.
I decided that it was most likely 24 hours as the area of heaven being described is the CNP.

Verse 5's seven spirits could be the stars of the little dipper or the planets. As the seven spirits of God are not the same thing as the angels of the churches at this point I was leaning to the seven stars of the little dipper.

Verse 6's first part was quite clearly the Milky Way to me. The second half of the verse I will talk about when I make the next Revelation text post.

As I was reading this chapter it became clear to me that I was going to have to go back over the book of Revelation once I was done going through the first time to help clear some things up.

King James Version

Revelation 4

6 And before the throne there was a sea of glass like unto crystal: and in the midst of the throne, and round about the throne, were four beasts full of eyes before and behind.

7 And the first beast was like a lion, and the second beast like a calf, and the third beast had a face as a man, and the fourth beast was like a flying eagle.

8 And the four beasts had each of them six wings about him; and they were full of eyes within: and they rest not day and night, saying, Holy, holy, holy, Lord God Almighty, which was, and is, and is to come.

9 And when those beasts give glory and honour and thanks to him that sat on the throne, who liveth for ever and ever,

10 The four and twenty elders fall down before him that sat on the throne, and worship him that liveth for ever and ever, and cast their crowns before the throne, saying,

11 Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created.

Here is the rest of the fourth chapter.

Oh, before someone beats me to it...

At the time I had made a mistake and misread some information.
Thor's Throne is really the big dipper.
At least it was for a while.
There is a possibility that it was changed to the little dipper but I will let any one who wants to research that find out more.

Obviously, I later caught my mistake, but to be honest it didn't change much of the understanding of the first few verses in chapter four.

Here is a picture of a polished Jasper stone...

WOW! So now it wont let me upload a picture. :mad:

King James Version

Revelation 4

7 And the first beast was like a lion, and the second beast like a calf, and the third beast had a face as a man, and the fourth beast was like a flying eagle.

8 And the four beasts had each of them six wings about him; and they were full of eyes within: and they rest not day and night, saying, Holy, holy, holy, Lord God Almighty, which was, and is, and is to come.

9 And when those beasts give glory and honour and thanks to him that sat on the throne, who liveth for ever and ever,

10 The four and twenty elders fall down before him that sat on the throne, and worship him that liveth for ever and ever, and cast their crowns before the throne, saying,

11 Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created.

Here is the rest of the fourth chapter.

Im thinking - Leo, Taurus, Scorpio, Aquarius (The Fixed Cross).

8 And the four beasts had each of them six wings about him;

As mentioned in 4:4 the throne has 24 seats. 360 deg div 24 = 15 deg. So the throne is divided into 15 deg sections. Or 12 signs and 12 midpoints. This is supported in 4:8 when it says the 4 beasts have six wings each. Each beast is 90 deg. 90 div 6 = 15 deg. So the 6 wings for each beast are 15 deg intervals.

I am still reading chap 1 of REV ... there is so much information.

This is supported in 4:8 when it says the 4 beasts have six wings each. Each beast is 90 deg. 90 div 6 = 15 deg. So the 6 wings for each beast are 15 deg intervals.

late nights ...whoever decided that was a good idea .... tsk

so the above should say:

Each beast is 30 deg. 30 div 6 = 5 deg intervals for that Beast.

or

if that Beast ruled for 90 degrees (until the next Beast came into effect) then yes divide 90 deg by 6 and it equals 15 deg intervals.

An edit button would be nice.

Henry, thank you for your view. I confirmed your "Thor" theory with the book: "The zoadiak and the salts of salvation: Homeopatic Remedies for the sign types", by GW Carey and I.E Perry.
In the early times astrology was very involved in medicine and actually a doctor had to study astrology to become a docor, a famous one being Nostradamus.

However, reading that it occured to me that it would be a little of a stretch to assume that st John has knowledge of Norwegian mythology. So maybe there is a similar story out there in greek mythology.
I do support the theory of the north star. In revelations there is a reference to "the dragon being bound to the earth" meaning that alpha draconis (aka Thuban) will be the northstar. There is no doubt that they knew about the precession of the equinoxes.

I am thinking that jupiter and "man" are connected. Jupiter being the sixth day of creation ( a friday which we have as the 5th day contributed to venus in our calendar count) is connected to man.

I agree with feaw on the fixed signs which brings me to Ison, who is in leo right noow, a fixed sign and therefore an omen of bad things to happen, war invasion, death, pertilence, bacteria etc.
(Ref mundane astrology by Raphael).

I actually read about the crystal and it had to do with Cancer. I don't remember the specifics but Cancer is the most important sign of birth and rebirth and also why Jesus is related to that sign. Its the incarnation and earthly things.

Verse 9: If the throne is indeed on the earth axis then the zodiak will turn around that point forever and ever, giving it honor.

Somehow I get the impression that the big dipper is seen as the creator of "all things", I need to look into that some more.

Each beast is 30 deg. 30 div 6 = 5 deg intervals for that Beast.

or

if that Beast ruled for 90 degrees (until the next Beast came into effect) then yes divide 90 deg by 6 and it equals 15 deg intervals.
I really didn't explain my 5 deg interval adequately.

5 deg is 1/72 of 360.

Since 144 and its half (72) are often used in day counts for market turns, i thought maybe it was worth noting 5 deg.

I know 144 gets all the glory, but cmon give 72 its fair go :)

As an aside- and just for fun, for those who can (have the software):

1. take a look from the Low of the 9/11/01 (twin towers) market crash, + 72 months = Oct 2007 ATH
2. 3/12/03 Low + 72 months = GFC Low 3/6/2009
3. 10/11/07 Previous All Time High + 72 mths = where we are now, in new All Time Highs. If the market holds, and creates a new cycle, then this would signal blue skys for Price.

72 months also calls alot of intermediate turns in the market, I know 6 years is a long measuring stick, but nonetheless it does have a good hit rate on important tops and bottoms. But i'll leave that detail for people willing to do the work.

I really didn't explain my 5 deg interval adequately.

5 deg is 1/72 of 360.

Since 144 and its half (72) are often used in day counts for market turns, i thought maybe it was worth noting 5 deg.

I know 144 gets all the glory, but cmon give 72 its fair go :)

As an aside- and just for fun, for those who can (have the software):

1. take a look from the Low of the 9/11/01 (twin towers) market crash, + 72 months = Oct 2007 ATH
2. 3/12/03 Low + 72 months = GFC Low 3/6/2009
3. 10/11/07 Previous All Time High + 72 mths = where we are now, in new All Time Highs. If the market holds, and creates a new cycle, then this would signal blue skys for Price.

72 months also calls alot of intermediate turns in the market, I know 6 years is a long measuring stick, but nonetheless it does have a good hit rate on important tops and bottoms. But i'll leave that detail for people willing to do the work.
Which market? Dow? Dow will have a new high in 2014 then stagnate and drop into 2016.
Euro we could see a new high, or lower top the 2nd week of december then a very long drop.

Yes sorry Vrahos knowing the market im talking about would help.

SP500 was what i was referring to (so I guess the Dow would be about identical)

I was referring to this quote

These are really good questions to be honest.
First let me show you a picture...

View attachment 53669

This is Leonardo da Vinci's "Last Supper" painting.

Do you notice something strange about Jesus?

Does he look male of female in the painting?
Also, take a look at his hands.
Now think of Cancer.

Not that this painting is actual Biblical proof, but Leonardo da Vinci understood the underlying truth of the Bible. Read as much about him as you can. (At some point in life as he was one truly fascinating person.)

We will come to some verses in Revelation soon that will hopefully shed some more light on the blood of Christ for you. (And any one else that has some questions.

I would say more but I am trying to keep it to what I was thinking personally as I was reading this part of Revelation for the first time as someone who understands the Bible is an Astrological text book.

You ask if any of the questions crossed my mind, well some of them did but I already had an understanding from other parts of the Bible that "came to life" so to speak after reading the first few verses.
As a result I knew that the Sun is only dead under certain circumstances. :rolleyes:

He Rob,

I was wondering about that myself and decided that when I had some time I would look into it.
I know 2 instances in the bible where the sun dies.
One of course the crucifixion of Jesus. This happened on Nissan 14, or the first new moon after the spring equinox, but that is not when he dies, but when the sun is born again and starts a new solar year.

This crucifixion is related to the winter solstice. The sun is at its lowest point and after 3 days he rises again and starts a new life. Well known and relates to the sign of Jonah and the whale.

Then there is the story of Lazarus. The brother of Mary and Martha that got sick and died and was risen by Jesus after 4 days.
Interesting is that that story took place in Bethany, a place known for its infirmaries and sick people. Mary and Martha indicate a dual sign and because of the hospitals I am guessing Pisces. Pisces is the last sign before a new cycle starts in Aries.
Lazarus would be the sun.

I am still not sure which is which but these are my thoughts thus far.

Just some more thoughts / commentary.

I have been reading over Rev, leave it a few days to digest, relax, and then re read the portions we have covered, and really there are so many layers. (stating the obvious i know... sorry).

Anyway thoughts on "the right hand"

I know there is some analysis around this referring to a constellation drawn as a person, and the location position of that right hand. I myself have also spent hours looking thru the constellations trying to map a fit for the description in Rev.

One of the things that I tell myself as i read Rev, is I wonder whether i complicate things sometimes. So i started to think, if i was wrighting Rev back in the day (many hundreds of years ago) how would I 'describe' things, how would I 'explain' things. Remembering that language and ways of expression back then, differ to how we do it now.

It made me think on the right hand, and that perhaps its an interesting way of describing the position on the zodiac wheel. Initially my thoughts were that the right hand was the location at the Descendant, and the left hand the location at the Ascendant. (or vice versa depending which hemisphere you are at).

Now I think that it possibly can define any position on the zodiac, and the depends on how the Vitruvian man is angled on the zodiac (according to the description in the Bible).

The other relevant thing in this thought process is, that I imagine the hands to be at waist level, however the famous painting has the hands at shoulder level. I dont know which is more appropriate, and depending on which one you use, a different location (position) is given to the hands.

I've attached a pic to kind of demonstrate the visual that was going thru my mind.

Once again, this isnt to say that the references to the right hand arent constellations, they may well be. This is just one of the thoughts that crosses my mind (as an alternate explanation), and i spend time trying to match to an example or find. At the moment i havent been able to find any logic or examples to support this option. Just thought id share.