Aurix Exchange

(Share) Deliberate and non deliberate market science

Hi

I have a 4 hour system , it shows the range and deliberate - non deliberate sentiment shows you when to enter when to stay out and when there is a strong move that tells you where the banks are pushing the market vs the weakness of the 90% sentiment , basically against the retail market , don't just enter , wait and be patient ,
I am in 2 minds whither I share this or not as it might get seen by the big boys

If you want a copy come to skype and I will share there

jamesagnew718 is my skype

cheers

grugged

Hi

I have a 4 hour system , it shows the range and deliberate - non deliberate sentiment shows you when to enter when to stay out and when there is a strong move that tells you where the banks are pushing the market vs the weakness of the 90% sentiment , basically against the retail market , don't just enter , wait and be patient ,
I am in 2 minds whither I share this or not as it might get seen by the big boys

If you want a copy come to skype and I will share there

jamesagnew718 is my skype

cheers
When do you intend to run the show?

ok here is all u need for this system

21 ema shift 5 levels 100 and -100 -350 350 for euro pairs

21 ema shift 5 levels 200 -200 700 -700 gbp pairs

5 ema

when the 5 ema crosses the inner levels , 100 eu and 200 gbp

from the inner side range area where the price is ranging when the 5 ema is outside the 100 and 200 but not above 350 and 700 levels
this is non deliberate market , 5 ema crossing the outer levels is big boys pushing it you don't enter here 90% of the time it goes past outer levels then swings back and takes stops

hope all is clear

james agnew

tlfinau

5 ema

from the inner side range area where the price is ranging when the 5 ema is outside the 100 and 200 but not above 350 and 700 levels
this is non deliberate market , 5 ema crossing the outer levels is big boys pushing it you don't enter here 90% of the time it goes past outer levels then swings back and takes stops

hope all is clear

james agnew
can you please upload the temple for this strategy. cheers

Arla69

5 ema

hope all is clear

james agnew
Hello James...I uploaded the tpl...but am unclear about the entry rules...if possible, cound you please take a snap shot defining your entries...i mean i can see entries for buy and sell when prices move pass the inner bands ( late imho) and 3/5 ema cross,,,not sure of what the stoch is doing

here is gbp/usd pair , shows the strength and weakness of the trend there are deliberate and non deliberate markets and range also

you want to enter at non deliberate, if you enter at deliberate you lose money

Attachments

• deliberate 101.jpg
    deliberate 101.jpg
    302.3 KB · Views: 135

Arla69

Hello James...I uploaded the tpl...but am unclear about the entry rules...if possible, cound you please take a snap shot defining your entries...i mean i can see entries for buy and sell when prices move pass the inner bands ( late imho) and 3/5 ema cross,,,not sure of what the stoch is doing
for me this looks like a sell entry but it is very late as price bounced off multiple times in the shaded area (i look for trades sure shot when 3rd time bounce off from major levels)

Not sure of that is the entry marked by the vertical magenta line at the close

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    137.6 KB · Views: 43
Hello James...I uploaded the tpl...but am unclear about the entry rules...if possible, cound you please take a snap shot defining your entries...i mean i can see entries for buy and sell when prices move pass the inner bands ( late imho) and 3/5 ema cross,,,not sure of what the stoch is

the 3 and the 5 must be crossing past the inner lines , the outer lines are overbought and oversold area in n

you want to enter at non deliberate not deliberate its far too late

just try and look for a green candle that closes inside the botom inner or higher inner would be red candle its tempting but never enter deliberate market you will lose

Arla69

here is gbp/usd pair , shows the strength and weakness of the trend there are deliberate and non deliberate markets and range also

you want to enter at non deliberate, if you enter at deliberate you lose money
Got you...thanks for this...shall try it ...

for me this looks like a sell entry but it is very late as price bounced off multiple times in the shaded area (i look for trades sure shot when 3rd time bounce off from major levels)

Not sure of that is the entry marked by the vertical magenta line at the close
wrong

you want to enter at inner between top line and line just beneath to buy on red candle you see how the line are outside the white lines inner and outer

Aurix Exchange