Aurix Exchange

Detector

Seadragon

I will share with You wery interesting grid EA. In backtest on EU 1H gives surprisingly effect: 3.6% DD; Profit factor: 5,66. You will ease more if put it only on short, it has 90% win short!

Is educated!

Attachments

• Forex Detector EA.mq4
    31.3 KB · Views: 2
I will share with You wery interesting grid EA. In backtest on EU 1H gives surprisingly effect: 3.6% DD; Profit factor: 5,66. You will ease more if put it only on short, it has 90% win short!

Is educated!

Any forward test?
I ran this ea yesterday on demo (eu, eur/aud, eur/jpy), eur/jpy is not good idea. Which pair did you test (forward test)? Did you put only short trades (forward test)?
Anyway i think this is interesting ea :)

cyberom

Hi Seadragon,

How do you enable only short trades in the settings ?
i didn't see the option

Thanks in advance
:cool:

Seadragon

Hi Seadragon,

How do you enable only short trades in the settings ?
i didn't see the option

Thanks in advance
:cool:

You can also right-click the smiley face in the top-right of the chart window and from the context menu select Expert Advisors => Properties. Once the properties dialog window is open, switch the "Common" tab and in positions dialog box select Only Short. Than "OK". You have done!

cyberom

You can also right-click the smiley face in the top-right of the chart window and from the context menu select Expert Advisors => Properties. Once the properties dialog window is open, switch the "Common" tab and in positions dialog box select Only Short. Than "OK". You have done!

Ah yes ok i see now :eek:, i thought it was only in the settings from the EA ...sorry
Thanks !

Is educated!

Hello Seadragon,
In backtest do you use default settings???
Sl in default setting is only 4 pips so i think this is impossible to have 90% win short, entry must be perfect.
Can you send me your becktest on my email?
lukaszbaranowski@yahoo.com
regards

Stay away from this ea. I put only short and in 2 days ea lost about $1500.
Total scam

i have been using this EA for some time now and the win rate is very high. when i realised that the default setting is 4 pips SL and was losing too much, then, i added another 0 to it to make it 40 pips(5digit broker) and since then, i never had any loss until yesterday but only 1 loss. the ea uses trailing stop to come out of trade and get at least 6 pips each if there is any reversal but if not, you will get a lot of pips. so to me, i will still say, it's profitable, just make the SL to be around 30-40 to your own liking and demo test.

i have been using this EA for some time now and the win rate is very high. when i realised that the default setting is 4 pips SL and was losing too much, then, i added another 0 to it to make it 40 pips(5digit broker) and since then, i never had any loss until yesterday but only 1 loss. the ea uses trailing stop to come out of trade and get at least 6 pips each if there is any reversal but if not, you will get a lot of pips. so to me, i will still say, it's profitable, just make the SL to be around 30-40 to your own liking and demo test.

Which pairs?
I test eu, cable, eur/jpy, this ea lost on these pair - sl=40 pips

Aurix Exchange