one to one coaching

(Discuss) Did you want to buy good system on joint purchase campaign.

mjorakzai

Banned Users
Hello friends!!

There is website of who start to fundraising for joint purchase campaigning. I am the member of this forum. And I just purchased so many system. Admins of the forum are just amazing.. Today peaple funding for indicator on the site. Screenshot are attached here with. You can check it youself.

what I want to say!!

I just want some good friends. Who is active and serious to buy the good and profitable but expensive system in joint purchase campaign more cheaper. Like on the clubbingbuy.com 25 peaple fundraising of 14 dollars for the scalping system. Each person will send them 14 dollars. I just need some good friends. Who want to buy 7+7=14 or more people divided this amount to more peaple and we get the system more cheaper.. You will send to me. I will send that payment for the system and shere the screenshot you. Or I will create new account on the forum share the username and password for confirme transection for satisfaction.

If you are intersted comment your suggestion. And start to buy with me.

Attachments

mjorakzai

Banned Users
There is so many more system on fundraising so if you (anyone) intersted to buy. Then we will discuss about it.

chris1477

Hello friends!!

There is website of who start to fundraising for joint purchase campaigning. I am the member of this forum. And I just purchased so many system. Admins of the forum are just amazing.. Today peaple funding for indicator on the site. Screenshot are attached here with. You can check it youself.

what I want to say!!

I just want some good friends. Who is active and serious to buy the good and profitable but expensive system in joint purchase campaign more cheaper. Like on the clubbingbuy.com 25 peaple fundraising of 14 dollars for the scalping system. Each person will send them 14 dollars. I just need some good friends. Who want to buy 7+7=14 or more people divided this amount to more peaple and we get the system more cheaper.. You will send to me. I will send that payment for the system and shere the screenshot you. Or I will create new account on the forum share the username and password for confirme transection for satisfaction.

If you are intersted comment your suggestion. And start to buy with me.
I joined clubbingbuy about one or two years ago. While i applaud their initiative of reducing the burden of individual purchase of indicators on their forum members by pooling funds together for joint purchases, over time i have found that they are now pursuing QUANTITY over QUALITY!
They chase after every single trading tool on the internet and put it up for joint purchase on their forum. Now, because the overall cost is shared among the participants (sometimes as little as $8 per participant), members are almost always willing to participate. They notify members of new fundraising for joint purchases through spam emails which are automated and can range from 7 - 15 in a week (i had to mark their emails as spam so as not to clutter my inbox). This helps them drive traffic to their site for revenue. Late payments for joint purchases attract a higher amount per participant which collectively can triple or quadriple the original cost of the trading tool being purchased. The admins of course benefit from such overflows. Now, because they are desperate to make money from the overflows and site traffic, they scour the internet looking for any videos of any trading tool. And when they find one, the cycle of fundraising starts again. On several occasions, members have tried to dissuade them from raising funds for bad/useless indicators that had been previously shared on telegram, but they still went ahead with fundraising anyway. Galaxy, Black arrow, binary adex v1 - 3, Razer, etc....Again, members are not allowed to discuss the effectiveness of purchased indicators with other members who are not part of the joint purchase (product discussion area restricted to participants only) because doing so would make potential participants think twice about participating. Although some participants are now beginning to realize that 90% of the joint purchases are just crap but criticizing their business model will definitely get you banned per forum rules.
In my opinion, the forum seems a bit manipulative. I have said this and i will say it again ANY BUSINESS MODEL THAT PREFERS QUANTITY OVER QUALITY WILL NOT LAST VERY LONG!
Finally, this is just my personal observation. Its is not intended to cause unnecessary arguments or war of words with any members here.

john2019

Jonesfx
Scam Alert!!!!!Scam Alert!!!!!Scam Alert!!!!!Scam Alert!!!!!Scam Alert!!!!!Scam Alert!!!!!Scam Alert!!!!!Scam Alert!!!!!Scam Alert!!!!!Scam Alert!!!!!

john2019

Jonesfx
My friends, this is how "Clubbingguy" website SCAMS you, listen carefully:
The following are complaints from their customers:-

You must be registered for see images

john2019

Jonesfx
One of their customers elaborated.......and I quote
"...... Example they offer a very expensive bot 5000+ they know is scam but they said they know what they are doing so you put 270usd on it like more then month ago some put 400usd to buy that and then the money disssppear and everyday they say relax the the product is soon, then they talk about other products that they are trying to get then we are 6 weeks waiting for nothing and they know, other way is offering and pushing to sell a product another expensive sponsoring that is very protfiliable because they know the developer then other common bot to loss your money and all our losses are money to the admin because the affiliate he show us money that he is getting from the broker but of course is because all losses not profit from bots that they sell, I don't have screenshots because they banned my account they don't let the people talk, I'm seeing just losses and people is became angry now "

john2019

Jonesfx
So @mjorakzai , you came to the wrong forum to try scam people. If you want I can provide you tons of evidence to prove that Clubbingguy website is a total scam.
So dear WWI members, please be warned!!! Don't even click that link this guy @mjorakzai is providing! Stay Safe!

mjorakzai

Banned Users
I joined clubbingbuy about one or two years ago. While i applaud their initiative of reducing the burden of individual purchase of indicators on their forum members by pooling funds together for joint purchases, over time i have found that they are now pursuing QUANTITY over QUALITY!
They chase after every single trading tool on the internet and put it up for joint purchase on their forum. Now, because the overall cost is shared among the participants (sometimes as little as $8 per participant), members are almost always willing to participate. They notify members of new fundraising for joint purchases through spam emails which are automated and can range from 7 - 15 in a week (i had to mark their emails as spam so as not to clutter my inbox). This helps them drive traffic to their site for revenue. Late payments for joint purchases attract a higher amount per participant which collectively can triple or quadriple the original cost of the trading tool being purchased. The admins of course benefit from such overflows. Now, because they are desperate to make money from the overflows and site traffic, they scour the internet looking for any videos of any trading tool. And when they find one, the cycle of fundraising starts again. On several occasions, members have tried to dissuade them from raising funds for bad/useless indicators that had been previously shared on telegram, but they still went ahead with fundraising anyway. Galaxy, Black arrow, binary adex v1 - 3, Razer, etc....Again, members are not allowed to discuss the effectiveness of purchased indicators with other members who are not part of the joint purchase (product discussion area restricted to participants only) because doing so would make potential participants think twice about participating. Although some participants are now beginning to realize that 90% of the joint purchases are just crap but criticizing their business model will definitely get you banned per forum rules.
In my opinion, the forum seems a bit manipulative. I have said this and i will say it again ANY BUSINESS MODEL THAT PREFERS QUANTITY OVER QUALITY WILL NOT LAST VERY LONG!
Finally, this is just my personal observation. Its is not intended to cause unnecessary arguments or war of words with any members here.
what you found is that scam site? Since i didnt get any scam problem from the site.. Please reply honestly .. Because some people blame me that I am the admin of the clubbingbuy.com

mjorakzai

Banned Users
So @mjorakzai , you came to the wrong forum to try scam people. If you want I can provide you tons of evidence to prove that Clubbingguy website is a total scam.
So dear WWI members, please be warned!!! Don't even click that link this guy @mjorakzai is providing! Stay Safe!
kindly stay away the post. Btw Thank you for your review ..

one to one coaching