Did your trading improved

blackking

First time trading I am still using bonus no deposit from broker marketiva, platform that used in not metatrader, but streamster, with 5$ bonus start practice but only few day these amount already get wiped out account, some broker that offer bonus no deposit I am ever try out like as instaforex, fbs, nordfx etc, all account are fail eventually, but now I am using forexmart

blackking

Practice improves the Forex Trading and all we need to do is practice our trades till our trade improves.
LIke many trader said practice will make perfect, in daily trading as trader always make trial and error to planning their account on the market to increasing money with running strategy that they like, some trader use risk reward ratio on trading plan with use stop loss and target profit

LIke many trader said practice will make perfect, in daily trading as trader always make trial and error to planning their account on the market to increasing money with running strategy that they like, some trader use risk reward ratio on trading plan with use stop loss and target profit
Yeah, you need to understand that if you wanna become successful, you need practice. Practice will increase your knowledge and experience and skills.

blackking

Yeah, you need to understand that if you wanna become successful, you need practice. Practice will increase your knowledge and experience and skills.
During practice also good and important to reading news update, this is important also because news sometime influenced on the market instantly after news has been released, some technical trader also reading news but some from them prefer to avoid trading during news because often movement randomly

During practice also good and important to reading news update, this is important also because news sometime influenced on the market instantly after news has been released, some technical trader also reading news but some from them prefer to avoid trading during news because often movement randomly
There are many things that are needed to be considered if you wanna become successful in Forex Trading. You needed to understand that it is not a one or two thing, we need to go through a lot and we need to learn constantly.

blackking

There are many things that are needed to be considered if you wanna become successful in Forex Trading. You needed to understand that it is not a one or two thing, we need to go through a lot and we need to learn constantly.
Yes never give up, this is as real fighter, forex trading however included as risky business and not always in trading will obtained gain like as expectation, when facing with loss also as trader need to having good patience in trading and try again but still keep obey rules system and risk management plan

Yes never give up, this is as real fighter, forex trading however included as risky business and not always in trading will obtained gain like as expectation, when facing with loss also as trader need to having good patience in trading and try again but still keep obey rules system and risk management plan
Yeah, we cannot give in to our losses, we need to find a way to make more profit then the loss which came to us through our trading, as the more we think about losses, the more we will drag in towards it.

blackking

Yeah, we cannot give in to our losses, we need to find a way to make more profit then the loss which came to us through our trading, as the more we think about losses, the more we will drag in towards it.
Loss in forex also as part in trading, but we also will trying to manage these risk, there are trader that use hedging strategy, which if they open buy but trend against first order then they will open order with opposite direction from first order, on this case because they open buy hence will open sell order, so whereas price will move floating loss remain same, but many trader that also use stop loss fixed because this is more simple to manage the risk

Forex Trading is all about the Profits and Loss, if we concentrate on losing, we will just lose it all, but if we concentrate to find a way to make more profit then loss, then yes, we can become successful.

blackking

Forex Trading is all about the Profits and Loss, if we concentrate on losing, we will just lose it all, but if we concentrate to find a way to make more profit then loss, then yes, we can become successful.
Good mindset this is will help much to improved skill trading and will be, if we seriously and believe if we can hence it will motivated us to become better and will never give up, loss only as part in trading but hope still going on ahead

Good mindset this is will help much to improved skill trading and will be, if we seriously and believe if we can hence it will motivated us to become better and will never give up, loss only as part in trading but hope still going on ahead
Thanks and In case I lose a lot in Forex Trading, I take a break so as to calm down my senses and work on the strategies and gain more knowledge which would be helpful for me when I start trading next time.

blackking

Thanks and In case I lose a lot in Forex Trading, I take a break so as to calm down my senses and work on the strategies and gain more knowledge which would be helpful for me when I start trading next time.
Might loss big money on forex is painful, i think investing money on forex also need to pay attention with these risk on early deposit, spent money that afford to lose is better than investing all saving money on account forex, and if want to looking opportunity, take part on contest also become one way to learn and get opportunity get prize

Yeah that is nice strategy, you need to build up your confidence and to raise over confidence it is good to invest small amount to get a better picture and experience of market and losing minimum.

blackking

Yeah that is nice strategy, you need to build up your confidence and to raise over confidence it is good to invest small amount to get a better picture and experience of market and losing minimum.
Now some broker also provided micro account with cent account, with start small capital for newbie also this can giving experience on real trading, although start with ten dollar on cent account if we always safe trading low risk hence also will useful for learn trading and will good if able increasing small money to bigger money

Broker selection is the most important task and we need to select the one which is appropriate one for it. Broker selection is a very crucial decision and we need to be very much careful while selecting it.

blackking

Broker selection is the most important task and we need to select the one which is appropriate one for it. Broker selection is a very crucial decision and we need to be very much careful while selecting it.
Yes choosing broker is important for trader, but also very important on early preparation, forex trading always risky, might without good skill and also experience, will easy trader getting loss and might losing big money on this arena, spent money that afford to lose is golden rules investing money on risky business like as on forex.

Yes choosing broker is important for trader, but also very important on early preparation, forex trading always risky, might without good skill and also experience, will easy trader getting loss and might losing big money on this arena, spent money that afford to lose is golden rules investing money on risky business like as on forex.
Also it is very much difficult to differentiate the scamy brokers from the good ones, and our all profits depends on this decision and if we fail to select the appropriate one we will lose a lot,

blackking

Also it is very much difficult to differentiate the scamy brokers from the good ones, and our all profits depends on this decision and if we fail to select the appropriate one we will lose a lot,
Yes indeed so as trader also will looking review broker accordingly, sometime they ask on forum like as fpa to get information regarding broker, but however forex trading is risky, choose broker is important, but spent money that afford to lose also important to prevent from bangkrupt

Yeah, there are many forums who have this information about the scams and before getting involved into any brokers, we need to do research on these forums to check whether that it is included on the scam sections or not.