Did your trading improved

blackking

Yeah, there are many forums who have this information about the scams and before getting involved into any brokers, we need to do research on these forums to check whether that it is included on the scam sections or not.
It will become early warning if during research such broker then get notified scam alert, because this is about money, and might will regret if after investing big money and making good profit but when withdrawn not paid and facing many problem when ask to contact support

There are lots and lots of brokers online and we need to have lots and lots of research to choose the correct broker from online. We need to have lots and lots of practice to become successful in Forex Trading.

blackking

There are lots and lots of brokers online and we need to have lots and lots of research to choose the correct broker from online. We need to have lots and lots of practice to become successful in Forex Trading.
Yes will better making research fisrt, if likely we on doubt with these broker because might we reading red vote or review from others, hence we will eventually making decision will leaving broker of will continue to trying because also if still curious hence will never know if never tried it, as long as still only spent money that afford to lose

Yes will better making research fisrt, if likely we on doubt with these broker because might we reading red vote or review from others, hence we will eventually making decision will leaving broker of will continue to trying because also if still curious hence will never know if never tried it, as long as still only spent money that afford to lose
Of course, you need to have a proper research and also you need to check whether the broker is involved in the scam section of any Forex Forums. This way you could check that whether you could trade with a particular broker or not.

blackking

Of course, you need to have a proper research and also you need to check whether the broker is involved in the scam section of any Forex Forums. This way you could check that whether you could trade with a particular broker or not.
Yes this is important because on forex world there are thousand company as broker, but not all them are legit, and there are some broker that offer bonus no deposit, we can trying using bonus no deposit if likely not ready will spent money from own pocket, we can trying platform trading whether has fast instant execution or often requote

Broker selection is a very important decision and we need to take it with utmost care, else we might just step into a scamy one, which will lead us to total loss.

Beloved

Broker selection is a very important task for a trader because if you can trust your broker then you can work in trading freely and without any tension of money.
But you should depend on yourself while you are choosing the broker, not on others.

Very well said, you need to have proper amount of research if you wanna become successful in Forex Trading. There are lots of forums, which have scam sections and it is a good place to check whether your broker is legit or not.

Instead of no deposit bonus i prefer testing a broker by its demo account because we need to deposit money in both the cases in order to withdraw profits from the broker.
Totally agreed, don't get carried away with such alluring offers, instead you need to have proper research and also start with small amounts before investing into any such brokers.

Beloved

First and foremost, you need to learn at least the basics of the theory behind forex trading. Once you have done that, it would be time to open a demo account. Once you are satisfied with your performance on the demo account, you can look for a broker that offers a no-deposit bonus.

Beloved

Each day is new learning for me, so I always get motivated by myself that I have learned something new today to improve myself as a trader.

Beloved

Trading is an everyday learning process. We can not learn, trading in a few months or a few days. It takes time to be skilled in this work.

Beloved

There are many fewer people who are actually Forex for a long time because many people left after their loss.

marusyafx

Beloved;n2346795 said:
There are many fewer people who are actually Forex for a long time because many people left after their loss.
I had many losing trades but finally I joined Hotforex and my trading improved considerably, thanks to their daily trading analysis and education content

Beloved

Nothing matter if you are serious about your work. If you are positive and serious then you can do any work.