Did your trading improved

‎Jack Graham;n2348906 said:
La leva è uno strumento di trading molto importante, utile e anche molto rischioso nel business del forex. Molti trader considerano la leva mentre selezionano il loro broker. Come considero anche l'effetto leva mentre selezionavo TradesFX come mio broker di trading. Sto usando un dispositivo di leva 1: 400 da loro. Non sono interessato a ottenere un elevato volume di leva finanziaria. Invece di quella corretta gestione del denaro è molto importante per me oltre a sfruttare quello che sto ricevendo dal mio broker.
More scammers.....

Beloved

If you would like to try your hand at trading and see if this is a suitable market for you, Forex welcomes you without the requirement of a deposit.

nickbixy

my trading improved when i ditched indicators and just did price action, pivot points daily, risk managment 1 percent

Beloved

Don't act randomly, stick to the strategy you've created. Trading should become a routine for you to bring successful results.

loftrader

Since when you started trading, how much has your trading improved? How are you measuring your progress? What are the mistakes that you used to make, that you do not make anymore? When I look back to my early days in 2010 when I was introduced to forex and compare it with the present time, I see a margin of development. I can now trade and hold a position for a long time and still make my profit.

Its good to hear, but for new traders to learn and for yourself to learn, i started this thread so that more details can be shared with each other, for example in my case, when i started trading, i did not use stop losses for a month or two. after that i started losing and learned my lesson. so that is an improvement.
so please guys share more details.
Yes they have, but I must say it hasn't always been rosy for me. I remember vividly at one certain time I wanted to quit because things were not going well at all, but a friend helped a lot by redirecting my approach to the market.

faisacan

yeah, it gives an extra boost, and trading with fear is really disastrous in my opinion, u tend to fail more.. thanks :) cheers
Fear is something that cannot be avoided, the best you can do is control it. Because some movements or sudden changes in the market cause you fear and that is unavoidable.

Beloved

I always wake up with fresh mind where I see my self as a new person in trading. Always keep learning, if you are a serious trader then you will get success.

Aaronpp

With the passage of time I have learned a lot about the world of forex, every time the graphics become more familiar and now I can say that I am improving little by little but here we go :D

Beloved

Learning Forex trading іѕ аbоut learning how currencies аrе exchanged аnd іt requires аn іn-depth knowledge оf economic developments іn thе international markets аѕ wеll аѕ domestic markets.

antonblood

It looks like, until now my job is still the same as it used to be. Maybe because I have yet to unearth my potential focus.

loftrader

So far my trades have been moving on steadily and I pray it continues like that, because the market can be annoying sometimes.